• He will be fired before the start of next year

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • He should be fired already/ asap.

Votes: 54 57.4%

• Total voters

husker2612

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 29, 2010
Man, is it possible for an commissioner to be more incompetent and mess this situation up any more than this dude has? I understand this is a once in a lifetime type of event, but wow between his horrible communication with fans, coaches and players and the push back everyone is giving I don't see how he hasn't been fired yet.

According to Jason Whitlock, who was represented by Warren at one time, Warren is using his job as commissioner of the B1G as a stepping stone to become the NFL commissioner.

Not soon enough, but probably at the end of this current year as he moves on - recognizing the anger towards his handling of this recent affair and the eventuality of his contract not being renewed. It is more likely that this will be a "corporate" world process, where the person moves to save face and resigns ahead of the eventual "split vote" - signifying a lack of confidence in his managerial abilities. That is how I would see it happening. The only thing that would save him is a big "I told you so moment" where all of college sports across the U.S. are shut down by COVID-19 and he looks like a prophet. As it is he looks like an inexperienced, biased bully in the board room costing communities 100s of millions of dollars, athletes opportunities to compete and better themselves, and heightened distrust by young college students of the judgment and unbiased values of people in leadership. Warren has done a lot of damage in his short tenure - if he ever walks into Memorial Stadium in Lincoln Nebraska he will be boo'd resoundingly by NU fandom.

He is doing great in the sense that he is doing exactly what the university presidents are asking him to do.

He better stay in his lane. This could not be going any worse for him. He should ask, what would Delaney do? The answer is the opposite. Delaney had a set.

Reactions: CBurns05
He is doing great in the sense that he is doing exactly what the university presidents are asking him to do.
And what did the university presidents ask him to do, since you are in the know? All kinds of reports out there, even reports that suggest he coerced university presidents to see it his way... how are you so certain of this?

Darn clones... why are you here?

Won't get fired in this day and age. Would be called a you know what conference if they did

How this clown is employed is truly baffling.
What insight did he give in that clip? Come on, SBJ, he didn’t say a single thing about the “postponement”. All he did was say how great our conference is academically, athletically, how great our coaches and ADs are... didn’t even begin to give any explanation other than it’s been a tough year.

So bad...

It's actually 7 dip shits now. Imagine following this story and actually thinking Warren has done a good job. How delusional would one have to be to think that?
I missed who said he was doing a good job... besides Howard and Wilbon. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

have i missed the b1g presidents that support him coming out in unity and backing him?

Presidents at Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State and Iowa need to defy Warren and schedule games. Play each other and pick up whatever non con teams will have you. Get in at least 6. Push forward, as messy as it is. Big 10 will not be kicking out anyone.

Man, is it possible for an commissioner to be more incompetent and mess this situation up any more than this dude has? I understand this is a once in a lifetime type of event, but wow between his horrible communication with fans, coaches and players and the push back everyone is giving I don't see how he hasn't been fired yet.
You forgot dan beebe

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT