Apr 23, 2007

Racism.

tumblr_o43yxxT9HC1r6z1q5o1_400.gifv

Last edited:

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Hopefully a lot, I went to the gym without a mask when I had it. Keep living in fear.
No fear here. I had it. I was just fine. My dad got it... It broke down his immune system, triggered a bout with sever cancer and he died 5 months later.

I don't fear for myself. I do what I can to protect others.

But hey you call it fear I call it selfishness. In actuality the fear is in you. That's why you and many others refuse to take a perfectly safe vaccine.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
100% correct.........all through manipulation of numbers. Doing testing with 40-48cycles gave them the positives they needed to scare the public. Where were all the refrigerated 18 wheelers they said we were going to need to haul the dead away in??????? People are dopes......

Once again, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You do understand that 40-45 cycles is the standard for pretty much any RT-PCR in labs all across the world. And the entire argument over the 40-45 is not whether or not you have the virus, it is whether or not you are infectious and need to isolate or not. If you come up positive at 35-40 cycles, you still had the virus. However, you just don't have very much of the virus, and likely are not infectious.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1400 people died last week of COVID in US. 1393 of them were unvaccinated. 1393 preventable deaths.

We’ll see how these numbers change with Delta being the primary variant now spreading here.

And it’s their choice. I would also like to see their age. If you’re older and or have health issues you’re stupid not to get the vaccine. I won’t disagree there.

JohnWaynePilgrim95

Redshirt Freshman
Silver Member
Jan 2, 2021
I think there has definitely been manufactured panic from the media and the government. They never break down the 600,000 deaths by age, or it would kill their narrative.
Exactly, if you actually break the numbers down and look at the people that did die , and how bad of shape they were in before this pandemic, it’s nothing to fear at all for 99% of ppl.

JohnWaynePilgrim95

Redshirt Freshman
Silver Member
Jan 2, 2021
No fear here. I had it. I was just fine. My dad got it... It broke down his immune system, triggered a bout with sever cancer and he died 5 months later.

I don't fear for myself. I do what I can to protect others.

But hey you call it fear I call it selfishness. In actuality the fear is in you. That's why you and many others refuse to take a perfectly safe vaccine.
Perfectly safe vaccine lol, I’ll take it when it’s not considered an experiment and is actually approved by the FDA. I have no fear, only being realistic. I don’t need a vaccine for something my body can fight perfectly on its own. If you consider that selfish, you would have to be a plain simple idiot.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Perfectly safe vaccine lol, I’ll take it when it’s not considered an experiment and is actually approved by the FDA. I have no fear, only being realistic. I don’t need a vaccine for something my body can fight perfectly on its own. If you consider that selfish, you would have to be a plain simple idiot.
If all your thinking about is yourself then yes it is selfish. Your own words....Something my body can fight....

Honestly I really don't care if you get it or not. 183M fearless Americans have. We will get to herd immunity with or without the likes of you.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Exactly, if you actually break the numbers down and look at the people that did die , and how bad of shape they were in before this pandemic, it’s nothing to fear at all for 99% of ppl
Cash68847 said:
I think there has definitely been manufactured panic from the media and the government. They never break down the 600,000 deaths by age, or it would kill their narrative.

5e67b19a54f25c32e320ef33

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
The CDC has published the age breakdown from the beginning. We’ve always known this disproportionately impacts the elderly. Ya know, remember wear a mask to save grandma?

Reactions: TrueRED777

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In New York
sub-buzz-3705-1585495850-1.jpg

I would have loved to get that gig with the govt......racking up storage fees, then you can roll out the same dummies for the 2nd wave to scare the rest of the fools into the biggest hoax in our lifetime

JohnWaynePilgrim95

Redshirt Freshman
Silver Member
Jan 2, 2021
Cash68847 said:

5e67b19a54f25c32e320ef33

Yup, incredibly low numbers in the grand scheme of things. 0.2 % death rate among my age group? I’ll take that chance

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly, if you actually break the numbers down and look at the people that did die , and how bad of shape they were in before this pandemic, it’s nothing to fear at all for 99% of ppl.
Under 10,000 people in America who are 39 and under have died from this. That is out of an estimated 115 million cases.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
@sklarbodds stopped posting metrics when his favorite Presidential candidate won and his least favorite candidate lost, so going by his history (which matches the MSM), it is only newsworthy when a Republican is President.

That’s why SARS, MERS, Ebola, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, and the rest of the pandemics never received any news coverage under Democrat Presidents. AIDS hits, and Reagan was personally executing gay men.
Covid was all over the news December, January, February, March, and April. You can't rewrite history just because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Reactions: TrueRED777

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
Pandemic: (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

The pandemic will be over in the US when Covid is no longer prevalent. Considering its contagiousness and the fact that 30% of Americans are too stupid to get vaccinated, it won't be over until all of those morons have had it a time or two.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007

It really isn’t that hard to find the breakdown by age, the CDC tracks it.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
It really isn’t that hard to find the breakdown by age, the CDC tracks it.

No shit. They aren’t reporting on it is the point. You only hear about 600,000 deaths. A vast majority are old people who aren’t in good shape to begin with. Like I said in another post you shouldn’t fear this virus if you’re younger because young people dont die from it, and spare me the bullshit of the anomalies.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Once again, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You do understand that 40-45 cycles is the standard for pretty much any RT-PCR in labs all across the world. And the entire argument over the 40-45 is not whether or not you have the virus, it is whether or not you are infectious and need to isolate or not. If you come up positive at 35-40 cycles, you still had the virus. However, you just don't have very much of the virus, and likely are not infectious.
you are wrong, it's normally 20-28 cycles to get proper testing. I have a customer who works in one of these covid labs. You will have way too many false positives with 40+ cycles, it's picking up dead RNA. But when you are looking for them to tell people you got the covids....... so you can rig an election it all makes much more sense

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
you are wrong, it's normally 20-28 cycles to get proper testing. I have a customer who works in one of these covid labs. You will have way too many false positives with 40+ cycles, it's picking up dead RNA. But when you are looking for them to tell people you got the covids....... so you can rig an election it all makes much more sense

Firstly, I, myself, have run RT-PCR many times. Which was 40 cycles. Literally every influenza protocol prior to COVID uses 40-45 cycles. As I said, it is very common.

There is no such thing as “dead RNA”. There is RNA from a virus that no longer is infectious. It is a pretty common phenomenon when virus is cleared. However, that RNA still got there somehow, which is because there was virus there at some point. So this doesn’t impact any numbers. What is does impact is whether or not if you get a post oven result from that high of a cycle, if you need to isolate.

Each run should have a negative control (usually at least a water), to control for possible false positives.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
No shit. They aren’t reporting on it is the point. You only hear about 600,000 deaths. A vast majority are old people who aren’t in good shape to begin with. Like I said in another post you shouldn’t fear this virus if you’re younger because young people dont die from it, and spare me the bullshit of the anomalies.

What do you consider young? 50 and under? 40? 30? 20?

Personally I don’t know anyone who actually “fears” the virus. There is a huge difference between being worried or concerned vs. fearing something. Sure there are going to be people out there, but the majority of people don’t live in fear from the virus.

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
@damcde aren't you a virologist/immunologist?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
There never was a pandemic, just extremely gullible and scared people.
OK Boomer. I bet you blame this all on the horrible libs, right?

Explain why the entire fcking planet shut down. Libs did that?

The Orange Don said he saved millions of lives by acting so quickly to do whatever the hell he thinks he did to stop the pandemic. If Don says he saved millions, is he lying?

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
Cash68847 said:

5e67b19a54f25c32e320ef33

I dont understand how any of this refutes anything the "media" or government (two administrations) have said. It is a strange reaction to me that we shouldn't be concerned that we would pass a virus to someone (at any age) that could kill them, controlling for all other factors.

JohnWaynePilgrim95

Redshirt Freshman
Silver Member
Jan 2, 2021
OK Boomer. I bet you blame this all on the horrible libs, right?

Explain why the entire fcking planet shut down. Libs did that?

The Orange Don said he saved millions of lives by acting so quickly to do whatever the hell he thinks he did to stop the pandemic. If Don says he saved millions, is he lying?
Sounds like Donald trump lives in your head rent free. I’m 26 btw, probably younger than your nutty ass. Donald trump has literally nothing to do with this, get his nuts out of your mouth and get a life.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
The number of deaths from COVID in the USA is now at an annual rate of around 75,000 and dropping. The number of infections is now at a rate of around 5 million per year.

During a bad flu season, we have around 60 million cases of the flu and around 60,000 deaths.

All of the political crap aside, I'm just curious as to when this leaves the daily discourse with people and the media and it just becomes another normal medical issue that we deal with? When do we stop having scoreboards for everything COVID?

I'm just wondering whether this has evolved into such a juicy political focal point that we're still going to be keeping score 5 years from now?
Depends on who is in power, I’d say. Never seen anything so politicized with manipulated data and stats that are obviously designed to instill fear and take more control. God help us all. We need more Patriots today.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Sounds like Donald trump lives in your head rent free. I’m 26 btw, probably younger than your nutty ass. Donald trump has literally nothing to do with this, get his nuts out of your mouth and get a life.
So Don didn't say he saved millions?

Save the TDS bullshit it lacks substance. I would say it is beneath you, but I'd be lying.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
@damcde aren't you a virologist/immunologist?

Yes, although technically my degree is in Immunology. But my area of specialty (if you would call it that) host-pathogen defense against viruses and bacteria.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
@jbskers - are you an immunologist/virologist?
In their defense, nowadays you can forgo the 4 years of undergrad, 5 years of grad school and 3-5 years of post doc experience and instead m just watch a few hours of YouTube videos and you are the same qualification. Same with becoming an MD. So in reality I am the foolish one Winking.

Latest posts