ADVERTISEMENT

What's taking so long?

Not sure what we expected Riley to say - "yeah, I know I'm getting fired so why are you asking me these stupid questions?"
"

It sounded like he was “begging” for his job. Did you listen to it...am I missing something with what he said and the tone of his voice?

Reactions: Can o' corn
That press conference was pretty strange. Riley acting like he's coming back next year. How has the media not found Moos by now?
Listening to Riley was like if Santino Panico came out at the end of the season and said he was happy with his two yard punt return average, with no reason to believe he wouldn't look like Devin Hester next year. I was listening to Riley wondering what the hell he was talking about. Bob Diaco has made more sense at press conferences.

Absolutely cluess. Riley was asked what he would do different over the 18 months. Couldn’t answer it or even own it. I really hate this guy. F—- nice.

Reactions: oldjar07
Well, we could have done like Arkansas and fired him as he was walking off the field.

Maybe Brett wishes he had stayed at Wisconsin now.

Last edited:
What do people expect him to say? Remove yourself from the situation and put yourself in his position. He doesn’t want to be fired. Someone tell me, what else is he supposed to say? God you people are dense.

I know. Riley was all peppy and talking about next year and how he really believes he is the right coach. Geez. He is in denial
Just hot air to keep his golden parachute afloat. If MR was honest with the press (and honest with himself) he would come out and say "I quit coaching three years ago. I was waiting to get fired from OSU when this incompetent DB athletic director called me from Lincoln...."

That press conference was pretty strange. Riley acting like he's coming back next year. How has the media not found Moos by now?
I can't believe the media let him ramble on like that. Reporters dropped the ball big time especially since they all think he's gone. Surprised nobody blamed Russia with no better quality of reporting than this

Reactions: Pixtaker
Was Moos even at the game? I found it strange that FS1 didn't show him during the game, or that nobody in the media has talked to him yet.

The guy is due millions of dollars if he toes the company line and doesn’t say anything hostile or outrageous. For that kind of golden parachute, I think most here would suck it up, make nice and just wait for the ax to fall.

I can't believe the media let him ramble on like that. Reporters dropped the ball big time especially since they all think he's gone. Surprised nobody blamed Russia with no better quality of reporting than this
Yes, Sipple should have cut Riley's mic. Because that's what they do. o_O

I think riley did ok, he didn't dog on the players. and he's just going to play the coach role till he's let go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT