ADVERTISEMENT

What was Frost’s biggest accomplishment…

I remember Shatel writing a column about how he bought a bunch of those when he was named coach. That’s why I openly laugh at people who think the Nebraska media is “out to get” the program. Nothing could be further from the truth. Frost could have shit on Sipples desk, and he would have had it for lunch
No shit .....pun intended

Palmer came here with Mickey, and Albert's made Frost hire Mickey. I wouldn't give Frost any credit for Palmer. And Grant came with Applewhite.
I agree, you can maybe give credit to frost for bringing in Mickey but shit who knows maybe even that was a bit forced by Trev. How depressing is that that maybe we have to give the credit for Mickey being here to Trev and not to frost? Ugh…

I agree, you can maybe give credit to frost for bringing in Mickey but shit who knows maybe even that was a bit forced by Trev. How depressing is that that maybe we have to give the credit for Mickey being here to Trev and not to frost? Ugh…
Bill Busch deserves most of the credit. Did Scott or Trev bring Bill Busch in?

He made it onto the ABC evening news last night for a segment about coaches getting paid big $ to not coach, alongside Herm Edwards, Chryst, et al.

The anchor even ended the segment with "I guess it pays to be a loser." Or something to that effect.

😂 😡

Reshape Ozigbo's body and get him over 1,000 yards his senior year.
I know it is now easy to pile on Frost, but I thought it was odd how Frost used Devine Ozibo. I think Frost thought Greg Bell who ended up leaving and going to San Diego State was going to be a great runner. I get it, new coaches want to showcase the kids they bring in, but I thought Devine deserved more playing time. It wasn’t until the fourth game against Purdue that Devine had more than 100 yards rushing.

Did not read but maybe 5 or 6 replies so if I missed it I apologize..but his biggest accomplishment is all the cash the made, period. That's the list.

I know it is now easy to pile on Frost, but I thought it was odd how Frost used Devine Ozibo. I think Frost thought Greg Bell who ended up leaving and going to San Diego State was going to be a great runner. I get it, new coaches want to showcase the kids they bring in, but I thought Devine deserved more playing time. It wasn’t until the fourth game against Purdue that Devine had more than 100 yards rushing.
Greg Bell was a really good running back for SDSU. Frost and Held have no clue what a good running back looks.

Reactions: Wasker77
Greg Bell was a really good running back for SDSU. Frost and Held have no clue what a good running back looks.
I agree, the sad thing is I don’t think they missed on one specific mark, they missed on all of them. Didn’t recruit them well didn’t develop them well didn’t identify them well…..

And getting an extension despite having a losing record both overall and in the season that he got it. f*** Bill Moos!
Hey now, that geriatric soak drove a tractor to work! That means he gets cart blanche on whatever he wants to do. How dare you question Frost or Moos! HOW DARE YOU! Mods, can we get this guy banned already?

• Haha
Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT