What is your orange god afraid of?

burntorange72

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
My sources told me some big huge news that will be released in the next 24 hours...oh boy, it's a big one.
For once I hope you are right. If this is all about the recovery of some inconsequential govern archives it’s going to really put Garland, the DoJ and the FBI in a bad position. It’s going to be very difficult to convince folks this isn’t a political “gotcha”.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonraider1

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
This is what they said when I posted the Cassidy Hutchinson news about 4 hours before it was release by the committee(everyone here will confirm). Tick tock, buds.
Tick Tock is right as your days will not be very fun when it hits the fan as us rubes or whatever name you want to call us have been waiting for it to come!

Reactions: Laner2

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Doesn't the FBI have to show and leave a copy of the warrant when they enter the premises? If they left the copy of a warrant at Mar-A-Lago maybe the trumps will make it public? If they don't you have to wonder why?
Well, just learned that neither Trump or his lawyers have been given an inventory of what was taken. That inventory and the supporting affidavit will remained sealed until the magistrate unseals it.

jimmykrackedkorn

Redshirt Freshman
Jun 1, 2022
This guy could release it.

Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland to meet with Sherrod Brown: What ...

Even this guy.....

Steve Vladeck: Nunes memo release leaves FBI Director Christopher Wray ...
Two of the biggest corrupt losers in government.

Reactions: Bobfather