ADVERTISEMENT

What is the over/under on Urban hanging 62 points on the Huskers next Saturday?

We will have to play perfect, and then more perfect. We will *probably* need a miracle.

Who knows...Riley has those WTF wins every now and then. A team, in our current state, we probably have no business beating. Maybe that team will be the Bucks.

extremely doubtful though...

Reactions: rbescout
OSU has more athletes than Wisconsin but idk if they're a much better team overall this year? So who the hell knows, maybe it'll be a decent game.

Who knows...Riley has those WTF wins every now and then. A team, in our current state, we probably have no business beating. Maybe that team will be the Bucks.

extremely doubtful though...
we will probably be underdogs in 4 or 5 of our last 6 games.

OSU could not throw a single pass next week and still put 70 on us, while our OC, LangsDork out-coaches himself. Its time for a change, the sooner the better.

OSU could not throw a single pass next week and still put 70 on us, while our OC, LangsDork out-coaches himself. Its time for a change, the sooner the better.
This could be RIley last game. A 70 point smackdown, new AD named during bye week and interim coach named to finish the season. We are light years from where we need to be to compete. There are at least 5, maybe 6 teams in the B1G who are a lot better than us.

It could get ugly next week. I had neighbors over this week so I remained somewhat calm. My wife may not want to be home again next week. It might be worse. Maybe not. I feel resignation slipping in.

Urban is licking his chops. Wisconsin ran Nebraska over, so he'll start with that, and there is nobody better at attacking the edge. No chance for a victory, at a minimum. Maybe we keep it closer than Rutgers or Maryland, but wgas

tOSU is a bit sketchy but their pass rush is NFL good.. I see them putting Tanner out of the game. If you try to throw into the teeth of that D all game long it will end ugly. Your best hope is to run the ball and keep the field long on D. If I was them I'd hit him late every play.. they put out ANOTHER Maryland QB.. and it was tough, Maryland was afraid to throw the ball but they finally got the kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT