ADVERTISEMENT

What is the difference between last place team in B12 and B1G?

Nice, and great to see. Iowa has no problems kicking us when we are down. So have at it. There always going to be a little brother to us. Sure they will occasionally have a solid team (football/basketball) but they will never be a true top 10 team. We are making moves to get us back there while they stay with the same ole same ole. Hey, at least there a solid 7-5, 8-4 team with occasional 6-6 or 9-3 season sprinkled in. I’d take what we have going over there set up any day.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
its too bad we've sucked balls since joining the big ten.... we have a coach that has two seasons under his belt and went 6-6 his first season...

i just hope we can beat iowa this year... its not like there is a chance in hell we beat anybody like ohio state, penn state, or wisconsin... we are officially middle of the pack big ten team when we don't suck.. which is most of the time

its too bad we've sucked balls since joining the big ten.... we have a coach that has two seasons under his belt and went 6-6 his first season...

i just hope we can beat iowa this year... its not like there is a chance in hell we beat anybody like ohio state, penn state, or wisconsin... we are officially middle of the pack big ten team when we don't suck.. which is most of the time
Thanks for stopping by Iowa troll. You should shower more often, you stink.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT