ADVERTISEMENT

What is Nebraska’s speciality?

BigNUFan51

Walk On
Nov 29, 2015
Wisconsin and Iowa are known for oline. Penn St is LB U.

what does Frost specialize in developing?

I'll tell you what it should be. It should be all conference O linemen and a coach that can help them achieve that status. A highly ranked skill player can be good, but to be great he needs an even greater OLine. See top ten teams.

First, Nebraska is known as the state with the smallest population to ever be awarded a National Title in football, and the incredible fact is it was done 5 times. Second, Nebraska is known for having the most loyal passionate fan base in all of college football.

Well let’s see here.

Penn State is known for harboring a child rapist
Iowa is known for KKKirk and klan
Nebraska is known for...volleyball I guess? But hey at least our coaches aren’t banging children.

The new Nebraska can be characterized by any of the following...

Swing passes on the first Offensive play that go for negative yardage.

Turnover prone offense.

False start / holding offense on a critical play

Poor Special Teams that will give opposing teams 7-14 point advantage (minimum)

Reactions: bshirt73
Kool-Aid-Days-2019-1.jpg

giphy.gif

Hiring and firing incompetent coaches. Having highly ranked recruits that lack character and leave school.

Besides Gable, not one of ioway‘s coaches have been as good as Osborne, Cook, Devaney, Van Horn and Pettit..
Take it to the bank when you go back to your board..

Hiring and firing incompetent coaches. Having highly ranked recruits that lack character and leave school.
What's the story behind Bloody Run Hawk as a screen name? Just curious, if I described what it brings to mind I'd probably get banned. Ya know what I'm saying? End sentence. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What's the story behind Bloody Run Hawk as a screen name? Just curious, if I described what it brings to mind I'd probably get banned. Ya know what I'm saying? End sentence. Period.
It's my favorite trout stream. Named after an American Indian battle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT