ADVERTISEMENT

What if..

Marlie Husker

Walk On
Jul 25, 2014
Just what if this OU/NU game is being used to force the B1G’s hand at something schedule or attendance related? What better way to do so as this surely catches the National media’s attention.

I believe that our leadership is strong and they understand how important this game is to college football, our program and our fans.

There has to be a good explanation or this would be a respect changer for DONU.

Reactions: Reditus
Bill & Scott care about money so that they can get that facilities upgrade going, and maybe make an easier schedule for Frost, because you know he is scared to play OU. Both talk shit without being able to back it up too. It's completely embarrassing and why I become cynical about this program. It's a clown show if you ask me. The laughing stock of college football.. and some of you 'fans' want to see it continue with these bozos. It's unreal.

Just what if this OU/NU game is being used to force the B1G’s hand at something schedule or attendance related? What better way to do so as this surely catches the National media’s attention.

I believe that our leadership is strong and they understand how important this game is to college football, our program and our fans.

Worst ploy ever if true.

We left the B12 for money...we're ducking opponents now for money....and we suck at a historic level. Just say it Moos....all Nebraska cares about is cash....went from the best program in all of CFB for a 30 year stretch to low rent whores who suck...and not the chrome off a trailer hitch kind of way.

Isn't the whole college football thing at this level for money?

I don't think every single breath that is drawn should be done with the idea of how to extract every last drop of blood out of the system....and how can we possibly need the money bad enough to open ourselves up to the national ridicule? Poor ROI if you ask me.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I don't think every single breath that is drawn should be done with the idea of how to extract every last drop of blood out of the system....and how can we possibly need the money bad enough to open ourselves up to the national ridicule? Poor ROI if you ask me.
well national ridicule doesn't cause much harm at all and will wear off. Kinda like who cares. But getting smashed on national TV is a lot worse. And not finishing above .500 is a lot worse. Frost and Moos are doing exactly what Snyder did. They are trying to schedule their way to a perception of success.
interesting that OU has responded very quickly but no word from NEB. I think this story is true.

tenor.gif

well national ridicule doesn't cause much harm at all and will wear off. Kinda like who cares. But getting smashed on national TV is a lot worse. And not finishing above .500 is a lot worse. Frost and Moos are doing exactly what Snyder did. They are trying to schedule their way to a perception of success.
interesting that OU has responded very quickly but no word from NEB. I think this story is true.
Well......we've had the best of both worlds. National ridicule and getting smashed on national tv. This deal is so embarrassing. All this bullshit talking/whining by Moos and Frost needs to stop. Go out there and field a decent football team for once already!

Bill & Scott care about money so that they can get that facilities upgrade going, and maybe make an easier schedule for Frost, because you know he is scared to play OU. Both talk shit without being able to back it up too. It's completely embarrassing and why I become cynical about this program. It's a clown show if you ask me. The laughing stock of college football.. and some of you 'fans' want to see it continue with these bozos. It's unreal.
Nikki are you a female? You scared little .....

Did you read who we were talking to? MAC teams and Old Dominion. I didn't even know they had a team anymore. Just wow!

Well......we've had the best of both worlds. National ridicule and getting smashed on national tv. This deal is so embarrassing. All this bullshit talking/whining by Moos and Frost needs to stop. Go out there and field a decent football team for once already!

I think that Moos and Frost should worry more about fielding a respectable football team than in ducking the Sooners. Priorities folks.

Reactions: Husker Sledge
Did you read who we were talking to? MAC teams and Old Dominion. I didn't even know they had a team anymore. Just wow!
The sad thing is that the game would probably be close if we played like we have for the past several years.

ADVERTISEMENT