ADVERTISEMENT

What if..

2 things will need to happen. Martinez will need to learn to throw against zone and we will have to be able to run in between the tackles.

What if Nebraska is about to go on a wild run? I guess we won't know until it happens.

Would be nice but I’m not counting on it. I think eventually things will click but it appears that we’re in for a rough ride before that happens.

What if Nebraska is about to go on a wild run? I guess we won't know until it happens.

How young and talented our team is, they very well could and at the same time, they could keep struggling for a few more weeks or so. This season is far from over and we very well could end up 8-4 to 9-3 but us winning anything big probably won’t happen till 2020 at the earliest. GBR

2 things will need to happen. Martinez will need to learn to throw against zone and we will have to be able to run in between the tackles.
Yep and yep. And running between the tackles, plus a mobile QB, will keep teams from being able to sit in 7 and 8 man zones.

Reactions: Bruce1981
The Purdue loss last year marked the beginning of a huge improvement so perhaps CU was this years Purdue... I suppose anything’s possible

From what I can tell comparing Martinez to Milton(UCF QB), Adrian needs to improve the speed at which he makes decisions. Milton could find open receivers quickly in their route. AM seems to spend too much time scanning the field. Maybe it just comes down to confidence in the system and your abilities???

From what I can tell comparing Martinez to Milton(UCF QB), Adrian needs to improve the speed at which he makes decisions. Milton could find open receivers quickly in their route. AM seems to spend too much time scanning the field. Maybe it just comes down to confidence in the system and your abilities???
Idk if AM and some of his WR 's are on the same page yet. Lot of new guys and inexperience there.

Reactions: barney44
I don't think we are that kind of team....we have some pretty profound depth issues at many positions and those will come to the forefront as the season drags on. We are also young on offense when it comes to the guys that touch the ball on every play. This means we are unlikely to play a bunch of clean games in a row, and if we get into a close game against a good opponent we are unlikely to play well down the stretch. We are going to improve and we have an explosive team at times when things click. We are going to win a big game against a top 25 opponent this year but could also lose to about anybody on the schedule. Bowl game or bust.

Reactions: headcard
The Purdue loss last year marked the beginning of a huge improvement so perhaps CU was this years Purdue... I suppose anything’s possible
It sure felt like last year’s Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT