ADVERTISEMENT

What if any improvements do you see

Baxter48

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
when you fire a coach i presume your next coach you want improvement, so let's break down the team offense and defense and special teams. Just use a plus minus neutral start with the o line
Minus has regressed BO's weren't great cav is worse, receivers neutral coach dubs can recruit but the group has a difficult time of seperation from the Db. QB everyone bagged on tommy Armstrong
Guess he really wasn't that bad I go minus on them. RB I'm going to say jus a little plus we has ameer and Rex under BO they were good but had a tendency to fumble maybe Reggie doesn't recruit well but his group doesn't turn the ball over. Defense line this one is difficult I like parella but and there young up front but I have to go minus. Linebacker minus you herd a lot of thing about coach bray sure seems like his group are a lot of times out of position. DBs neutral lots of talent
But under achievers. ST Twords the end of BOs tenure they were way better go minus. No team unity
So in the real world as a business you can't continue down this path. And no I'm not a BO lover he needed to go. I wasn't in favor of coach Riley but gave him a chance he is what he is mediocre
Last but not least the AD needs to go look at the dumpster fire he had at Miami he's doing the same things here. Just my observations and two cents for what ever it's worth

ADVERTISEMENT