ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to that guy who always posted Kings of Leon

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
Was a Florida guy. Always got drunk. Had a crush on Logan Smothers.

I liked that guy. He was a unique soul

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I had to do a double take as I don’t know that there is a bigger Kings of Leon fan. Whew. I was touch and go about 5 years ago with my drinking. God Bless that guy.

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
He had a big time meltdown and is no longer with us.
ahhh shoot. Bring him back. :) He was harmless. IF people paid attention they would know he loses his mind when he's drinking.....well that seemed to be always. I'm just glad it wasn't that he got the Rona and died. I'm trying to remember the dude who had some PTSD issues that some people would get in a pissing match with. I sometimes would try to surreptitiously say "hey man, leave it alone. You don't know who you're arguing with". Didn't usually work. People take things on this board way too personally sometimes and don't perceive what problems the guy on the other side of their screen might have.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I had to do a double take as I don’t know that there is a bigger Kings of Leon fan. Whew. I was touch and go about 5 years ago with my drinking. God Bless that guy.

Apparently there is a strong correlation between listening to Kings of Leon and alcohol consumption. Makes perfect sense. I'd have a major problem too if that garbage was playing all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT