ADVERTISEMENT

What Frost Needs Is ...

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
to hire a darn good team sports psychologist and actually listen to him/her about just how to instill mental discipline in the team. Frost obviously has no clue about how to instill mental discipline.

If I were in Trev's shoes, I'd insist upon that step.

to hire a darn good team sports psychologist and actually listen to him/her about just how to instill mental discipline in the team. Frost obviously has no clue about how to instill mental discipline.

Frost has no mental discipline.....why would we expect his team to have mental discipline?

I’m over the Frost era. I wanted him here but we have the dumbest team in America again, the worst OL and the worst special teams. This week, Benhart graces us with a grade out in the twenties. A corpse could do that.
He Blutarskied on pass blocking like Corcoran last week. Ouch.

Something happened at halftime that stopped the offensive penalties. Whatever that was they need to do it again before the game starts.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Scott dug his grave. We needed a special teams coach and to fire Mario and Austin this offseason, but he couldn’t get it done. He should fire Austin today
I’d say it to late for any change in the staff, frost knew the short comings and didn’t do anything in the off season except more lip service, that’s one he is/was good at was pumping sunshine up the fans a**

Reactions: BrighteRed24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT