What do you punk leftist anti-trump clowns don’t get as you are admitting you can’t beat Trump on Merit and Policy and fair election

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
What do you punk leftist anti-trump clowns don’t get as you are admitting you can’t be Trump on Merit and Policy and fair election

You have to target destroy seek and destroy missile to take him out because you can’t beat him on the debate stage you people are pieces of shit and you’re dumb as a rock if you can’t and corrupt which is why you push for your corrupt policies they don’t work and you don’t care you just care about marketing him to the people so hot somehow they sound good to idiots on your side

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Forget 2020 I’m talking about 2024 you know what the polling shows you know that he’s going to win he said not only a former president and future candidate he’s a likely next president to be elected And you are now at the polling shows overwhelming me how bad Biden is flailing every day and trumps poll numbers are strengthening because everybody sees even many of the anti-Trumpers realize how bad Biden is never again

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Forget 2020 I’m talking about 2024 you know what the polling shows you know that he’s going to win he said not only a former president and future candidate he’s a likely next president to be elected And you are now at the polling shows overwhelming me how bad Biden is flailing every day and trumps poll numbers are strengthening because everybody sees even many of the anti-Trumpers realize how bad Biden is never again
So then you ARE voting for Trump in 2024? Just want to get a commitment from you since you are pretty vague.

ScarletNCream

Jan 4, 2007
If he broke the law he deserves to be punished for it. What else matters?