ADVERTISEMENT

What Comes First: Scumbag Urban Meyer's First W or "Health Issues"?

lol who could've ever seen this coming? poor guy :( probably should go back to college like that coward nick saban who also couldn't hack it in the big leagues

Watched a PV video 3-4 years ago that was with some of his former players. That shit only works in college when you hold that scholarship hammer over their head.
I doubt his ego will last much longer. He needs to learn some "Deez Nutz" jokes like Saban when he transitions back to college.

It must be a special kind of torment to live an existence where you've done nothing but win... and yet you're still miserable. I'm actually about 50/50 on whether Urban sticks it out because he has Trevor Lawrence. Saban had Gus Frerotte and Daunte Culpepper.

Never understood the dislike for Urban, heck we wanted to hire him even before he was famous. I like him, do not like his chances in the NFL though. That roster has a lot of holes and I am not sold on TL. We'll see I guess, but I suspect Urban will stick it out for a few years.

It must be a special kind of torment to live an existence where you've done nothing but win... and yet you're still miserable. I'm actually about 50/50 on whether Urban sticks it out because he has Trevor Lawrence. Saban had Gus Frerotte and Daunte Culpepper.
it's almost like he has a conscience, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary

If UM really wanted to prove to the world how great a coach he is, then he should come and coach Nebraska next year.

giphy.gif

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
lol who could've ever seen this coming? poor guy :( probably should go back to college like that coward nick saban who also couldn't hack it in the big leagues

Yeah, I don't understand why a guy with supposed health issues would take on the added pressure and scrutiny of the NFL. The fan base and everything else can be brutal.

Every bit as original as your username. Your presence on a husker website says a lot about you.

If anything, were I a gopher fan, and I was on another team’s board, it would be USC, who will steal your beloved Fleck away. But no, you choose to come to the board of a 2-2 Nebraska team. Go figure.

USC wants nothing to do with that clown.

That would be silly of them
People on here just hate on Fleck because they know if he continues MN on the right trajectory, it makes it that much harder for you guys to come back to relevance because of more competition. If MN stinks, you can recruit here. But last year we nearly stole one of your best high school players from right in your own back yard. (Had the coach recruiting him not gone to Oregon, Mr. Dickerson is probably a Gopher, and that's what worries you guys about Fleck.)

But go on, insult the guy, I mean he clearly isn't a upstanding individual like your coach who cheats on his wife and sleeps with women half his age.

People on here just hate on Fleck because they know if he continues MN on the right trajectory, it makes it that much harder for you guys to come back to relevance because of more competition. If MN stinks, you can recruit here. But last year we nearly stole one of your best high school players from right in your own back yard. (Had the coach recruiting him not gone to Oregon, Mr. Dickerson is probably a Gopher, and that's what worries you guys about Fleck.)

But go on, insult the guy, I mean he clearly isn't a upstanding individual like your coach who cheats on his wife and sleeps with women half his age.
fleck doesn't cause a single Husker fan to think twice

minn is a zero, and that will continue forever

laugh out loud funny for a minn fan to puff his chest about literally anything that doesn't involve Dave Winfield or the draft dodgers who won your only titles

He is a worse coach and has had less success than the coaches before him and does not have Minnesota on any kind of positive trajectory. In fact, Minnesota was much better off before he got to town. He just self-promotes himself, and only himself, so much that you actually believe he is something.

People hate Fleck because he is a douche bag, nothing more or less. I can promise you no one in Nebraska, or anywhere else, is worried about how good of a coach he is. But congrats on almost getting that one recruit that one time.

Last edited:

Go row his boat and leave us alone.

Actually I thought the poster was saying that USC wants nothing to do with Urban because of the thread title.
BUTT, now that you mention it Fleck is an overrated dweeb and he and 'sota deserve each other. Have a nice day.

Lolololol!!!! We hate on Fleck because he makes Brewster look like Napoleon Dynamite!

I’ve never seen more self promotion in my life outside of NFL wide receivers. He has so many endorsements for things like Cub grocery store and pizza places, he speaks with more hyperbole than I’ve ever heard… he is over the top in terms of energy… he is arrogant - Ben Leber reported on KFAN that the players have to clap him in before he addresses them. His slogans are neverending…

There are a ton of reasons to hate on the guy. All that being said, his players seem to love him and he appears to be able to coach. But his schtick is the single largest reason people hate on him.

And nice parting shot… why did Fleck leave his first wife?

https://247sports.com/college/michi...urking-on-this-board-PJ-Fleck-rumor-31706780/

Lolololol!!!! We hate on Fleck because he makes Brewster look like Napoleon Dynamite!

I’ve never seen more self promotion in my life outside of NFL wide receivers. He has so many endorsements for things like Cub grocery store and pizza places, he speaks with more hyperbole than I’ve ever heard… he is over the top in terms of energy… he is arrogant - Ben Leber reported on KFAN that the players have to clap him in before he addresses them. His slogans are neverending…

There are a ton of reasons to hate on the guy. All that being said, his players seem to love him and he appears to be able to coach. But his schtick is the single largest reason people hate on him.

And nice parting shot… why did Fleck leave his first wife?

https://247sports.com/college/michi...urking-on-this-board-PJ-Fleck-rumor-31706780/
yep, I knew fleck had an embarrassing divorce in his rearview mirror in addition to at least one kid he never sees

what a dickbag. imagine rooting for that guy

Reactions: dinglefritz

It's the Minnesota gophers for crying out loud. He better get out of there before his career nosedives.

He's a decent enough coach. Just kind of a weird dude. If someone asked you if you knew him, you'd look around and then shake your head no.

Sounds like his first wife was a saint, behavioral therapist who helps battered women. His new wife has huge bazangas (perhaps of the artificial variety), is all tatt'd up, and wears tons of make-up. Sounds like PJ wanted to row his boat on the wild side.

So ... there's that.

But she "helped him through" his divorce........ wink, wink

Sounds like his first wife was a saint, behavioral therapist who helps battered women. His new wife has huge bazangas (perhaps of the artificial variety), is all tatt'd up, and wears tons of make-up. Sounds like PJ wanted to row his boat on the wild side.

So ... there's that.

I'd need to see pictures of the bazangas (from both women if you have em) to form a valid opinion on this subject.

He is a worse coach and has had less success than the coaches before him and does not have Minnesota on any kind of positive trajectory. In fact, Minnesota was much better off before he got to town.
Couldn't possibly be more wrong. But I doubt you know much about our program except for a few one-liners in your local paper every upcoming season.

Couldn't possibly be more wrong. But I doubt you know much about our program except for a few one-liners in your local paper every upcoming season.
Good stuff!!! That's funny. @Rambo you've mentioned the draft dodging thing before - are you a vet or something? Or why so worked up about Minnesota athletes from way back in last century? If you are a vet, thanks.
No response to me? Didn’t realize PJ’s history? Got you dead to rights I guess…

Reactions: headcard

Our "local papers" don't write articles about Minnesota football. Do yours even cover the Gophers?

I do know that your coach took a team that won 8+ games 3 of the 4 seasons before he got to town and turned it into one that has only done it once in 4 years under his watch. I know he cares about himself and only himself and that he promotes himself 24/7 and that you have bought his nonsense, for some reason. It's one thing to know your HC is full of shit and accept it, because you support the team or because he is successful, we all did it with Pelini. It is another entirely to buy into it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT