ADVERTISEMENT

What changed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but everything would be fine if they just didn't have to play Ohio State

giphy.gif

Huh? When did I say that. I’m glad Nebraska is playing OSU. Your hate for Frost is border line obsessive.

Who’s your favorite college football team? Maybe go hang out on their board instead.

but everything would be fine if they just didn't have to play Ohio State

giphy.gif
Who is saying that? “They”? I for one applaud these players for going out there and playing the sport
It’s not like Nebraska has been Minnesota and MIA from the whole conversation about competing
For someone that’s awfully sensitive your senses are DULL
Everything from Nebraska’s fall camp has indicated that they want to get out on the field
Oh and I appreciate the selfie that your mom took you have such a baby face
At least you have that going for you

All summer talk radio here in Omaha was talking about how Nebraska was going to win the west. Caller after caller not only proclaimed Nebraska as big 10 W. champions but they called for a breakout year for frost. Now days before the start of the season most now say huskers will fight for a 500 season. Without the cupcakes scheduled it’s going to be tough sledding for the huskers. Nebraska still has the best recruitirankings out of all the teams in the west yet they don’t ever seem to be able to pull together a good season.
good luck fellas!

Does little kirky fail-rentz get a bonus for winning three games this year? What's his bonus -- new white sheets?

Does little kirky fail-rentz get a bonus for winning three games this year? What's his bonus -- new white sheets?

If he wins 4 or 5 he gets the eye holes cut out respectively and stitched with black and pee colored thread.

it's amazing how much angst there is about OSU being on the schedule and how people pretend it has really made a difference

if you remove all the games against OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa from the results, Nebraska still has a below .500 record against power 5 teams

Ouch! That hurts. Time to change that this year!

I like the comeback, except that blacks were banned from playing at Nebraska from 1917-48, and had no black players at all from 1907-52.

I like the comeback, except that blacks were banned from playing at Nebraska from 1917-48, and had no black players at all from 1907-52.

Another Iowa troll. Go hang out on your own board.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Your university is being sued by former players and they’re calling for KKKirk and his fat sons resignation. That along with a 3 star decommit today and yet here you are trolling this fan base. It’s all so Iowa like.

In all fairness to him, stupid can’t be fixed.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT