ADVERTISEMENT

What came first the chicken or the egg

husker2612

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 29, 2010
I have went back and forth on this some many times over the last weeks, heck even the last few hours. No not the chicken or the egg, more so what is really the root of the problem.

Is it a result of poor talent and player mentality not executing the plays correctly as directed by the coaches. If we had more talent these play calls would work fine or.....

Is it a result of poor coaching and play calls that are making the players not utilize their full potential and make them look less talented.

As I said I have been back and forth on this so many time today already. I really don't know. Seems like their are many on both sides of this argument. My personal opinion is (for this second), lol is coaches. It seems like we have a majority of players from last year and still managed to get 9 wins. So to drop so drastically, they only changing factor is coach (and yes losing Ameer didn't help).

They only way we will know for sure is to let Riley get all his players in here and all of Bo's out, but the question is do we really want to wait that long?

I have went back and forth on this some many times over the last weeks, heck even the last few hours. No not the chicken or the egg, more so what is really the root of the problem.

Is it a result of poor talent and player mentality not executing the plays correctly as directed by the coaches. If we had more talent these play calls would work fine or.....

Is it a result of poor coaching and play calls that are making the players not utilize their full potential and make them look less talented.

As I said I have been back and forth on this so many time today already. I really don't know. Seems like their are many on both sides of this argument. My personal opinion is (for this second), lol is coaches. It seems like we have a majority of players from last year and still managed to get 9 wins. So to drop so drastically, they only changing factor is coach (and yes losing Ameer didn't help).

They only way we will know for sure is to let Riley get all his players in here and all of Bo's out, but the question is do we really want to wait that long?
Schemes are wrong for us, so the coaches are wrong for us. Riley, the eternal nice guy, is way over his head, and Banker & DB coach are killing us. I like Bray and I like the WR coach. All the others? Meh

It is not one thing but mentally we are not close to being a confident team - the losses are part of it - but I do think the us vs them BS Pelini was selling has carried over. I think we need a voodoo doctor in the locker room to stick pins in a Pelini doll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT