Votes: 15 31.3%
  • 9+ wins at least once, a West title

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • 9+ wins at least once, two West titles

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 9+ wins at least once, BIG Championship

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
I expect conference titles every year and competing for a national title every 4 years. My expectation hasn't been met for 20 years but there's wayyy too much money spent and support for the program to have it not have a high standard. I see the fans taking over opponent stadiums and still packing memorial even during losing seasons, there's literally no other program with that. The program needs to start living up to the support it gets. We've had boneheaded people and blood sucking leaches in charge for too many years.

How many times do I got to tell you guys, this staff and Scott Frost ONLY tend to improve by 1 damn game a year or as slow as humanly possible without getting fired. Therefore, there should be an "8 wins" choice since the trend goes like this:

1st year - 4 wins
2nd year - 5 wins
3rd year - 6 wins
4th year - 7 wins
5th year - should be......

You got it.... "8 wins". We won't be getting to 9 wins until at least year 6 under this slow-moving train under Scott Frost and his "pop the same guy in and out" staff.

How many times do I got to tell you guys, this staff and Scott Frost ONLY tend to improve by 1 damn game a year or as slow as humanly possible without getting fired. Therefore, there should be an "8 wins" choice since the trend goes like this:

1st year - 4 wins
2nd year - 5 wins
3rd year - 6 wins
4th year - 7 wins
5th year - should be......

You got it.... "8 wins". We won't be getting to 9 wins until at least year 6 under this slow-moving train under Scott Frost and his "pop the same guy in and out" staff.
Gee thanks, Einstein.

hmmm 5 years from now I expect Iowa trolls using the handle .1. or -1- or .2 or .9. or +6+ or onehusker etc, to still be trolling away on the free board getting their jollies crapping in multiple threads pissing and moaning about some perceived shortcomings of Frost and his staff.

hmmm 5 years from now I expect Iowa trolls using the handle .1. or -1- or .2 or .9. or +6+ or onehusker etc, to still be trolling away on the free board getting their jollies crapping in multiple threads pissing and moaning about some perceived shortcomings of Frost and his staff.
Well they dm well better be .500 or better and bowl Bond.

Consistent QB, O line play. D that forces turnovers and can pressure QB on 3rd downs. Good special teams. Team should be in top 3 in west year in and tear out. Winning 9 games a yr.

ADVERTISEMENT