ADVERTISEMENT

What are the Husker feelings on Frost

Sep 14, 2019
I know some people who are Neb fans and they have said they don’t like Frost. They say he’s to arrogant and he’s playing a style of football that won’t translate to a physical conference like the B1G. What do you guys think of him. As much as I don’t like him I think he’s a tremendous recruiter and really good coach at developing talent.

I know some people who are Neb fans and they have said they don’t like Frost. They say he’s to arrogant and he’s playing a style of football that won’t translate to a physical conference like the B1G. What do you guys think of him. As much as I don’t like him I think he’s a tremendous recruiter and really good coach at developing talent.
What about him don't you like

Go away. You worry about your team.

Just the arrogance and what happened in the warmups at kinnick last year(he let your players dance in front of our drills and he let them try to keep Iowa from warming up.
images

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
This sounds a lot like someone who says "People are saying... (whatever comes next is a lie)".

Nebraska fans love Frost. They are disappointed that the team is where it is in the second year, but I don't think you'll find many who don't like him. Iowa fans better get used to him, because he's going to be here a while.

Im calling BS. I haven't heard one true husker fan that has said they don't like him because he is too arrogant. Only opposing fan bases have said they don't like him because of that. This team has lacked swagger, confidence, and yes even arrogance for a long time. I will happily take what he brings vs what we had with MR.
Want to know what his style of offense looks like in the BIG? Ohio St runs a similar RPO style. Not exactly but is not the lumbering, ball control, boring stuff Iowa and Wisc run. The difference now is Neb doesn't have the talent to be able to have success with it. If they can't pull in top talent, then no it probably isn't going to work here and they will be forced to go the Wisc/ Iowa route.

Get lost, douchebag.

well considering Kirk Ferentz went 4 and 18 his first 2 seasons (1-10 and 3-8). So Scott Frost has him beat there.

there isn’t many REAL Husker fans that dislike Frost. He’s only in the middle of season 2. It’s WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to soon to make any judgement calls on him and his staff. He didn’t inherit a great roster, he’s stuck pulling off a complete rebuild. GBR

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Well there is that one dude that says Frost is rigging the games and purposely tanking----that guy must not like frost at all. :rolleyes:

Why are you even here still.. are you the clown you’re wanting to get screwed? You come here saying we suck... which as true as it may be currently we surly did not need an Iowa fan to come here telling us, that is surly the pot calling the kettle black there... now you’re coming here talking about Nebraska fans not liking Scott Frost, I’d say an over whelming majority of fans know that Scott’s doing the best with what he’s got... some people here are idiots and don’t know what building a program takes, and everyone on here would be singing a different story if we were winning... winning cures all issues so stop trying to drum up drama and none issues over here and go find your Hawkeye board...

Reactions: huskerssalts
Just the arrogance and what happened in the warmups at kinnick last year(he let your players dance in front of our drills and he let them try to keep Iowa from warming up.
I’ll take a rash if sh*t for this, but you are right. Our stupid ass secondary were dancing like girls after getting burned for first downs time after time in that game. Then Martinez wiggles his ass at a player going into the end zone while still trailing. Frost is the one who allows that. I have no problem with it if a team is like the Huskers in the 90’s. They were better and could gloat. When you have a bunch of pussies like we do now and they still flap their mouths, that is just pathetic.

we love him, mostly because he dissed the imbeciles at kinnick stadium

Last edited:
I think Nebraska bread is buttered by running the ball...but if anyone can make pass happy work at Nebraska, it's frost.

and it might work well enough to start getting respectable records like 9 wins a season. but we have to give him time.

I think Nebraska bread is buttered by running the ball...but if anyone can make pass happy work at Nebraska, it's frost.

and it might work well enough to start getting respectable records like 9 wins a season. but we have to give him time.
Are you 75?

Pass happy?

Nebraska runs the ball 45 times and passes it 26 times per game.

By comparison, Washington State's ratio is 17 runs per game to 52 passes per game.

For reference (RPG/PPG)*:
LSU - 35/36
Alabama - 33/32
Clemson - 39/34
aOSU - 46/26 (essentially Nebraska's ratio)
Penn State - 38/30
Florida - 33/34
Oregon - 37/34
Georgia - 38/29
Utah - 43/23
Oklahoma - 36/27
*Current AP Top 10

Nebraska runs the ball more frequently than elite teams do. In fact, judging by the balance demonstrated by most elite teams, Nebraska may be too run-oriented.

Last edited:
How do you feel about Captain Kirk as your coach? Iowa fans that I know think he is way too smug and he and Junior run an offense that doesn't work in the Big Ten or any other conference.

Reactions: headcard

He’s playing a style of football that won’t translate to a physical conference. Other than that, I like him very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskred01
This has to be the weakest shit I've ever read. I hope the players aren't as soft as you Iowa fans.

ADVERTISEMENT