ADVERTISEMENT

What a sore loser Moos is for publicly attacking Tommy Frazier

Did Moos publicly attack the loud mouth Tommie Frazier?

Who is the sore loser?

The loud mouth fat has been who was the greatest option QB to ever play the game?

The current blow hard middling coach who was once a great QB for dear ol' UNL?

The current blow hard AD who made some slam dunk hires, none of which have turned out?

Or the snowflake OP who takes the AD's plea for patience to the loud mouth fat has been as an affront?

TF lived in our neighborhood years ago as did a couple other families / players with ties to the football program . Let's just say that TF was not a very likeable neighbor by any and all around .
on another note. relax and take it easy . YOu aren't going to lose all the recruits, you aren't going to have Spielman and Robinson leave nor any other significant player . they aren't going to be treated any better anywhere else in all aspects .. maybe outside of bus throwing ,and maybe that's enough, BUt nowhere will they have better eats, better treatment as kings, and of course the '' quote unquote '' academic support. No one ever flunks out at NU, not even the worst of the worst.
Just let things play out and enjoy it when you have a good season, meaning bowl games, challenges for the top of the league, winning it now and then . Its not just two teams battling for the league as in yesteryear.

This is utterly false. NU had played in multiple BCS level bowl games for a decade straight...and had one of the greatest teams ever just the decade before. Yes, they struggled in bowl games but the brand was set, with multiple top 10 teams. Tommie completed 40% of his passes in his career and didn't have a run over 25 yards his senior year before the bowl game...he also missed nearly his entire junior year where other guys stepped up and help win the 1st title. That is the definition of program..when another guy can fill in and do your job just as well. Tommie was a failure in everything since including football so the burden of proof falls on Tommie to prove that he is great vs. the program.

This has been one of the best threads with intelligent replies I have seen since I have been on this site. I probably liked half the comments.

^^^Well.....except for this character here. This is one of the DUMBEST comments I have seen since EVER and that's saying alot! This KLOWN called the greatest college QB EVER,....according to most Husker fans and ESPN a failure at quarterback.

Are you shittin me??? If it wasn't for Tommie when we talk about our "glory" days we would have to go back 50 years not 25. Nebraska been had great coaches and teams....but Tommie was the guy to get us over the hump regardless about how people feel about him as a person.

I can't believe no one else called you out but there is facts, good and bad opinions and then there's absolute ABSURDITY! Very disrespectful of a LEGEND...

the comment about TF's weight, I think, is due to his battle with Chron's...I THINK...
Yes, I can contest to that statement from playing golf with Tommie......he's on Prednisone, a steroid used to treat Crohn's and its main side affect is weight gain big time. I was on same drug for same cause and gained over 80 lbs myself. A catch 22 drug.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
This has been one of the best threads with intelligent replies I have seen since I have been on this site. I probably liked half the comments.

^^^Well.....except for this character here. This is one of the DUMBEST comments I have seen since EVER and that's saying alot! This KLOWN called the greatest college QB EVER,....according to most Husker fans and ESPN a failure at quarterback.

Are you shittin me??? If it wasn't for Tommie when we talk about our "glory" days we would have to go back 50 years not 25. Nebraska been had great coaches and teams....but Tommie was the guy to get us over the hump regardless about how people feel about him as a person.

I can't believe no one else called you out but there is facts, good and bad opinions and then there's absolute ABSURDITY! Very disrespectful of a LEGEND...
Iowa sucks

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Did Moos publicly attack the loud mouth Tommie Frazier?

Who is the sore loser?

The loud mouth fat has been who was the greatest option QB to ever play the game?

The current blow hard middling coach who was once a great QB for dear ol' UNL?

The current blow hard AD who made some slam dunk hires, none of which have turned out?

Or the snowflake OP who takes the AD's plea for patience to the loud mouth fat has been as an affront?
Well, that about covers it, evidently.

Tommie is entitled to his opinion. Is the good of the program being put first? Or is there a bunch of bullshit in the way? I think Tommie and others see the bullshit and are trying to bring it to light to be dealt with. Doesn't make you a bad person.

I find it interesting that according to this board Frost and Hoiberg both horrible coaches after a limited data set of results... with much more data points, I could say most of the posters are not great fans and whine a lot. Thankfully, you are in charge of exactly nothing....

Reactions: CC_Lemming
I find it interesting that according to this board Frost and Hoiberg both horrible coaches after a limited data set of results... with much more data points, I could say most of the posters are not great fans and whine a lot. Thankfully, you are in charge of exactly nothing....
Can you please cite some examples of people here saying Hoiberg is a horrible coach?

To make it easier, can you cite one example?

If you want to make yourself feel like Johnny Ultimate Superfan, knock yourself out. But don't just make shit up out of thin air. Frost gets treated pretty well here for a guy who's gone 9-15 over two seasons, and absolutely nobody is badmouthing Hoiberg.

You might not like his delivery, but Tommie Frazer has always spoken the truth. Coach Frost in 2 seasons has not delivered. Mistakes and no discipline. Cannot blame the total regression on Riley.
Hell yeah. I’m fired up. Let’s hire T Frazier. He's speaks tha truth and is a proven coach. He knows what’s up and how to get thing’s done. Let’s consider him for the next coach.

Love Tommie for what he did on the field, but he has turned into a bitter old man. He is the last person who should be judging anyone’s coaching ability.
He was a bitter old man as a Frosh. Telling 7 year old autograph seekers to “get lost”. You don’t spell class starting with “Tommie”.

Last edited:
Can you please cite some examples of people here saying Hoiberg is a horrible coach?

To make it easier, can you cite one example?

If you want to make yourself feel like Johnny Ultimate Superfan, knock yourself out. But don't just make shit up out of thin air. Frost gets treated pretty well here for a guy who's gone 9-15 over two seasons, and absolutely nobody is badmouthing Hoiberg.
Wow.... the Frost one is obvious, as he gets hacked every other thread on what an idiot he is so if you can’t see that, there is no hope in me showing you an example. Even this thread references Hoiberg not turning out...

Wow.... the Frost one is obvious, as he gets hacked every other thread on what an idiot he is so if you can’t see that, there is no hope in me showing you an example. Even this thread references Hoiberg not turning out...
Not to tug on your cape too hard, Johnny, but if you're talking about CC Lemming's post above I'm pretty sure he was kidding about none of Moos's hires working out. Try again.

Reactions: CC_Lemming
Yes, I can contest to that statement from playing golf with Tommie......he's on Prednisone, a steroid used to treat Crohn's and its main side affect is weight gain big time. I was on same drug for same cause and gained over 80 lbs myself. A catch 22 drug.
There are other newer much better drugs than Prednisone for Crohn's disease. IF he's still taking that he needs to see a new Dr. Immunomodulaters are the ticket for most people.

To me, it wasn't as bad as his statements about not have good enough players. While that may be true, I don't think he should say it publicly because it is a slam against the current players.
This. They need to knock it off with the whining about their kids not being good enough and then wondering why they act like losers in tight games. Maybe they believe what you told them about themselves.

Everyone with any football smarts sees they're not good enough. Get the most out of them or get rid of them, but that's long enough now with the crying and running down the guys who are YOUR players. You had em two years, they're yours now.

Show some class and earn their respect.

To me, it wasn't as bad as his statements about not have good enough players. While that may be true, I don't think he should say it publicly because it is a slam against the current players.
The whole athletic department, media and anyone associated with Husker football has taken the media training stance that lets blame it on 1) previous staff 2) previous administration 3)players attitude 4) players not being good enough.
Frost, Moss blaming the lack of talent is self defeating. Would you want to play (work) for someone who publicly denounced you as not good enough. Time for those in charge to start acting like they are in charge. Shut up and do your job. Show some progress and I'll support you. Act like a professional and stop acting like your in over your head and need to make excuses. That goes for both the coach and the AD

I had a boss who took our company over and never complained about the past. He never said we weren’t good enough. He built us up and gave us confidence to do our jobs. Morale is so much higher now. People work harder and for the most part enjoy it at a tough place. There is a lot of aspects to leadership than just knowing how to execute certain things

Tommie should have called Moos instead of tweeting.
Tommie is a voice of the people. Just like Carriker. Just like Peters, just like anyone. I don’t agree with his opinion, but I appreciate Tommie for going against the grain because there are plenty of fans fed up and Tommie gives them a voice. So obviously it shows Moos and Frost that not all people are blindly happy with 9-15 and they better figure this out quick. Moos won’t admit it but I bet it lights a little fire under them.

You might not like his delivery, but Tommie Frazer has always spoken the truth. Coach Frost in 2 seasons has not delivered. Mistakes and no discipline. Cannot blame the total regression on Riley.
Great post. So true. Tommie has earned the right to speak his mind.

I don’t even care. I’m all about my our Huskers and I’m going to back my Huskers, Scott Frost, this rebuild and the process. All the other noise is just that...NOISE. GBR

I don’t even care. I’m all about my our Huskers and I’m going to back my Huskers, Scott Frost, this rebuild and the process. All the other noise is just that...NOISE. GBR

You'll be saying this in year 5 if we have yet to reach a bowl by then? Because I can see us not bowling the next 2 seasons.

Great post. So true. Tommie has earned the right to speak his mind.

I believe Moos has earned that right being the current AD and not 20+ years removed from NU. Tommie made his views public, Moos answered him in public. Tommie isn't even a bench warmer, had his chance and failed miserably. It SF and Moos turn and Tommie if disgruntle needs to write a letter or visit Moos in his office. I'm sorry, but those kids didn't play their butts off, a few did, but not the majority as noted here often. Tommie was not correct, he was disgruntle and need to bite his tongue.

I believe Moos has earned that right being the current AD and not 20+ years removed from NU. Tommie made his views public, Moos answered him in public. Tommie isn't even a bench warmer, had his chance and failed miserably. It SF and Moos turn and Tommie if disgruntle needs to write a letter or visit Moos in his office. I'm sorry, but those kids didn't play their butts off, a few did, but not the majority as noted here often. Tommie was not correct, he was disgruntle and need to bite his tongue.

This is the problem that some of you don't understand. They are KIDS.....NOT PAID professional athletes lousing it up! You don't like their play then sit them down and play someone else. You don't split the team apart by putting players down publicly!

You'll be saying this in year 5 if we have yet to reach a bowl by then? Because I can see us not bowling the next 2 seasons.

that’s on you, you’re the one seeing that. And imagine that, you don’t see us bowling...can’t say I seen that coming lol. And yes, I’ll still back my Huskers and Frost. Because I KNOW Frost will have us rolling good by then. The first 7 games are all winnable next season...so my guess, we will make a bowl game for sure (I’m not predicting which or a great one...just making one). Dude keeps loading up the talent and we about to only get better and better.

that’s on you, you’re the one seeing that. And imagine that, you don’t see us bowling...can’t say I seen that coming lol. And yes, I’ll still back my Huskers and Frost. Because I KNOW Frost will have us rolling good by then. The first 7 games are all winnable next season...so my guess, we will make a bowl game for sure (I’m not predicting which or a great one...just making one). Dude keeps loading up the talent and we about to only get better and better.

The first 7 games may he winnable. We won't win all 7 though. I think we lose to Purdue and Cincinnati and will have games against Illinois and NW.

The first 7 games may he winnable. We won't win all 7 though. I think we lose to Purdue and Cincinnati and will have games against Illinois and NW.

And he may not and he very well may win them all. I know exactly who we play and again, each and every one of those games are winnable. I bet the worst case we go 5-2 those first 7 games with the best case being 6-1 (7-0 is definitely possible but I’m guessing we have at minimum one hiccup).

As of right now, assuming JD Speilman comes back (like it looks like he is) and everyone keeps working hard and so on...I’m guessing 5-2 is what we go the first 7 games. We got some legit weapons, Luke McCaffrey and R Johnson won’t have the redshirt issues holding them back, Wandale Robinson should only get better, and Martinez is getting his offseason work done to help him get better. We could see Bryce Benhart at Tackle with Farniok sliding over to guard and so on. We could see a promising season. But I bet anything we make a bowl game this next season....even if it’s a 6-6 bowl game....cross our fingers...GBR

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT