ADVERTISEMENT

What a bunch of fucking fair-weather fucking fucks

Do you have an alert set on your phone for when Kong posts?
probably.

guy can't even read a stat sheet.

funny to see nobody coming to his defense in this thread.

@SomedayHusker you can't run. face your wrongdoing like a man and stop being such a butthurt little bitch.

your dad raised a real pussy if you think admitting you're wrong and apologizing sincerely is a sign of weakness.

Last edited:
Do you have an alert set on your phone for when Kong posts?

also wrong.

take out all their QB and WR runs and it's 119 carries.

I wasn’t quoting Kong there, Dingle quoted me. and couldn’t you ask the same to Kong? He definitely mentions/quotes me unsolicited more than I him. He still hasn’t shared his source for the stat where he says I’m wrong by 2 whole carries lol. I shared two sources.

probably.

@SomedayHusker you can't run. face your wrongdoing like a man and stop being such a butthurt little bitch.

your dad raised a real pussy if you think admitting you're wrong and apologizing sincerely is a sign of weakness.
Lol how am I “running” exactly? Share your source or stfu. I shared mine, pussy.

probably.

I much prefer his posts, generally speaking, than I do yours. You are getting way out over your skis here. Perhaps you are a bit of a pussy butthurt little bitch?

• Wow
Reactions: SomedayHusker
I much prefer his posts, generally speaking, than I do yours. You are getting way out over your skis here. Perhaps you are a bit of a pussy butthurt little bitch?
I respect your opinion.

he made this personal with what he said about my newborn infant being in the hospital due to the karma I created on this board.

said it while I was at her bedside for the 61st consecutive day. so this is a matter of principle.

with still no apology, he can get f*cked and hear about how much of a coward he is every 5 minutes for the rest of his meaningless, useless life.

up to him to make it right. I am willing to forgive.

it's super easy not to be a sniveling little cvnt in these situations, assuming he's any sort of man at all (so far all signs point to NO).

Last edited:
i think more are understandably in the Litespeed camp of being annoyed as hell
you have the ability to take this discussion private if you'd prefer via the chat I opened with you.

it's really easy to genuinely apologize when you speak out of school like you did, especially when it comes to something personal like a suffering newborn baby.

and it's very telling when, after weeks/months, you refuse to.

coward.

also wrong.

take out all their QB and WR runs and it's 119 carries.

though, that is idiotic because the QB run game is part of their offense and not all of those are scrambles/sacks.

you can find sacks allowed by looking at the QB's "sack" stat. he's been sacked 7 times, exactly the same as DR.

the more you post the dumber you get.
The giant majority of QB runs for Illinois are scrambles or sacks out of PASSING PLAYS. Unfortunately I cannot find a stat that directly distinguishes between designed QB runs vs. scrambles. Dylan has lost 61 yards being sacked, Altmeyer - 39 yards. A difference of 22 yards, almost the same as Altmeyer’s total rushing yards 🤣. So go ahead and keep splitting hairs, Queen.

“IiLlInOiS rUn IdEnTiTy BuT wEr NaWt” 🥴🥴🥴

Stupidest argument of all time and all so obviously to push a narrative. Re-read the first page of your “Satterfield 0-6” thread for a great laugh! Half disagree with you and the other half warn that it’s a troll thread 🤣 You are quite obviously the biggest joke on this board.

The giant majority of QB runs for Illinois are scrambles or sacks out of PASSING PLAYS. Unfortunately I cannot find a stat that directly distinguishes between designed QB runs vs. scrambles.
these two statements are diametrically opposed.

you state something as fact then in the next sentence say you have no proof. because it's an assumption. and a response to this factual statement "not all of those are scrambles/sacks".

typical defensive, immature little bitch lashing out instead of simply saying "I was wrong"

add it this coward's tab.

You guys crack me up on this board. Alot of why I come here.
this is now the 4th opportunity I've given him to fess up and be a man.

sadly, it appears he'll be wearing the collar (baseball term) at the end of the day.

ESPN

do you need to borrow a calculator, butthurt little bitch?

144-25=119

Hahahaha!!! Ohhh simpleton Kong…why don’t you go ahead and add the actual RB carries and let me know what you get? ESPN let you down on the total. Once again the lazy bum looks like a fool.

54+18+20+22+3 = 117. Two different sites. None of this embarrassment had to happen if you weren’t splitting hairs for your “HH made Satterfield better” agenda.

Eat a dick dumbass. No way your career involves math in any way or you live in a “custom” box designed by Jackson Pollock🤣

Last edited:
OIP.xsqbf1qpkmGD9C6kXFhrYQAAAA

Hahahaha!!! Ohhh simpleton Kong…why don’t you go ahead and add the actual RB carries and let me know what you get? ESPN let you down on the total. Once again the lazy bum looks like a fool.

54+18+20+22+3 = 117. Two different sites. None of this embarrassment had to happen if you weren’t splitting hairs for your “HH made Satterfield better” agenda.

Eat a dick dumbass. No way your career involves math in any way or you live in a “custom” box. 🤣
you're right. ESPN's totals were wrong. hand up.

as for the rest of your post, another laugher. my comments about running the football and establishing an identity have nothing to do with Haarberg and everything to do with Satterfield's preferred finesse offense, which is not a recipe for success here (or anywhere).

if you don't think ILL has a power football identity, there's no helping you.

beautiful day in the Ft Collins foothills. first dusting of the year in the high country. last day of the year watching the gardeners.

your continued dedication to being a cowardly little bitch has been noted.

Last edited:
he has the ability to make this right in private if he wants.

he's doubling down on his wrong position & insistent on making it personal instead.

sorry for all the collateral damage. @SomedayHusker has brought this on himself. I will not stop calling him a cowardly little bitch as long as he will not stop acting like one.

Last edited:
Reactions: InMotion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT