ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the score? Nebby vs Purdue

It’s spelled W R E S T L I N G

Let’s try together.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I can spell it anyway I want to spell it...

Just quit sniffing their crouches and you’ll get back to a normal turd..

Poor 30 IQ boy, wouldn't you like to see your team win a national title in football before you die? Sadly, you won't live to see that day as it will never happen. Do you want your pacifier back?
Just like you’d love to see the lil Debbies beat Iowa once in your lifetime.

Just like you’d love to see the lil Debbies beat Iowa once in your lifetime.
yes, everyone here is 6 years old.

there isn't a less impactful existence on Earth than living life as an iowa fan. literally not one thing to remember you by while your grave, and that of all who came before you, is being pissed upon.

Last edited:
cannot fathom being such an insufferable assbag that I allow myself to become this obsessed with another college football program

iowa fans are subhuman scumbags, and should be treated as such. disgusting.

Reactions: headcard
I record every one of Iowa's games, then the nights I have trouble sleeping I play it back and I'm out like a light. Never saw such a boring ass team in my life as those turkeys.

Come to think about it the coaching staffs nightly klan meetings are probably where all the action is in that sorry state.

Nebraska - 28
Purdue - 17
Iowa - who gives a shit about them, really?

yes, everyone here is 6 years old.

there isn't a less impactful existence on Earth than living life as an iowa fan. literally not one thing to remember you by while your grave, and that of all who came before you, is being pissed upon.
6 years old mentality wise.

I record every one of Iowa's games, then the nights I have trouble sleeping I play it back and I'm out like a light. Never saw such a boring ass team in my life as those turkeys.

Come to think about it the coaching staffs nightly klan meetings are probably where all the action is in that sorry state.

Nebraska - 28
Purdue - 17
Iowa - who gives a shit about them, really?
So what happens to you when you watch your one win Nebraska team?

Guys, they are just bitter that you have a chance to do something they can't do. Beat Jeff Brohm. I get it. If I was an Iowa fan and they lost to Purdue every year, I'd be pissed as well. Lol just trying to help yall out.

So what happens to you when you watch your one win Nebraska team?

No way. Lol.

8a16ebf54917c3db3eb06dda9f832421.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT