ADVERTISEMENT

Westside/St Thomas Acquinas

I doubt it. I am sort of surprised more schools are not offering a HS class that deals with social media/streaming and let the class/students put on these types of productions. Everything from sporting events with student announcers to plays/musicals. It isn't like you really even need a ton of crazy equipment.

My HS had a radio station and TV station and they did this. WDGC 88.3...you could take Radio 1 and Radio 2 and literally have your own radio show, playing tunes or talking sports, whatever. And our TV station broadcasted the games with student announcers.

I doubt it. I am sort of surprised more schools are not offering a HS class that deals with social media/streaming and let the class/students put on these types of productions. Everything from sporting events with student announcers to plays/musicals. It isn't like you really even need a ton of crazy equipment.

My HS had a radio station and TV station and they did this. WDGC 88.3...you could take Radio 1 and Radio 2 and literally have your own radio show, playing tunes or talking sports, whatever. And our TV station broadcasted the games with student announcers.
No one cares what your high school did.RollingLaugh

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT