ADVERTISEMENT

Westroads

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn’t he be tried as an adult
It depends on the state and the actual crime he's charged with, but very possible. Regardless of how that goes down, still likely the reason for it happening the way it did. Its a big reason gamgs bring in juveniles, especially for lower level crimes than this

Reactions: baseball31ne
It depends on the state and the actual crime he's charged with, but very possible. Regardless of how that goes down, still likely the reason for it happening the way it did. Its a big reason gamgs bring in juveniles, especially for lower level crimes than this
1st degree Murder is a lower level crime? What the hell are the upper level ones? Jaywalking? Being an Iowa fan?

Their cars can't make it that far yet....

Westroads used to be badass back in the day....open balcony all the way around outside, Gizmo's bumper cars!!! Couldn't pay me to go there now. Yet another place that was ruined.
Dont you love diversity?

Their cars can't make it that far yet....

Westroads used to be badass back in the day....open balcony all the way around outside, Gizmo's bumper cars!!! Couldn't pay me to go there now. Yet another place that was ruined.

I think we look at the past with rose colored glasses. Westroads has always had a checkered past. The awesome open balcony you mentioned was eventually closed as part of the renovations in the early 90's because kids caused trouble out there, culminating in a murder occurring on the balcony. I believe it was the first murder at the mall, but it has been largely forgotten over the years. We can blame "gang bangers" all we want, but if you look at the totality of the deaths that have happened at Westroads, the majority have been perpetrated by young white males between Robert Hawkins and William K. Smith.

Reactions: chicolby
I think we look at the past with rose colored glasses. Westroads has always had a checkered past. The awesome open balcony you mentioned was eventually closed as part of the renovations in the early 90's because kids caused trouble out there, culminating in a murder occurring on the balcony. I believe it was the first murder at the mall, but it has been largely forgotten over the years. We can blame "gang bangers" all we want, but if you look at the totality of the deaths that have happened at Westroads, the majority have been perpetrated by young white males between Robert Hawkins and William K. Smith.

Both kids that grew up without fathers. White black or otherwise children from single mothers have terrible outcomes compared to their 2 parented counterparts. Yet society exhaults single mothers and convinces women they are better off without the childs father in their lives.

Both kids that grew up without fathers. White black or otherwise children from single mothers have terrible outcomes compared to their 2 parented counterparts. Yet society exhaults single mothers and convinces women they are better off without the childs father in their lives.
It's the 1200 pound gorilla in the corner that so many don't want to accept is real. You have two parents actively involved in a kids life, rate of crime and poverty take a big hit. Wanna fix society? Fix the family. But, that message sure isn't going to resonate with voters.

The lengths some people go to to minimize issues such as the ones currently plaguing Westroads is amusing.

You probably also think this image below was a peaceful protest....

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-11.41.52-PM-998x651.png

It's the 1200 pound gorilla in the corner that so many don't want to accept is real. You have two parents actively involved in a kids life, rate of crime and poverty take a big hit. Wanna fix society? Fix the family. But, that message sure isn't going to resonate with voters.
I have the data that correlates the highest with crime. It's males. That's all. Males are significantly more likely to commit crime than females. That's the real gorilla in the room.

Fix males. But that message won't resonate with voters.

I have the data that correlates the highest with crime. It's males. That's all. Males are significantly more likely to commit crime than females. That's the real gorilla in the room.

I think both gorillas resonate with voters, just different voters. Mental health is another gorilla, lax laws is yet another. We could go on and on, suffice it to say that voters latch on to policies that resonate with their worldview.

Reactions: baseball31ne

Ha! In some capacity, that sure is resonating with voters. How do you go about fixing males, short of castration or puberty blockers? What's the data on males coming from two parent vs. one parent circumstances? Who knew that something so obvious and easily understood could be debatable.

I think it would have an impact on voters, but conservatives have no actual policy proposals to address this and just complain about it. I agree fixing family life would go a long way to fixing some major problems in society.

Reactions: TheNewNU

Dishonest.

Ha! In some capacity, that sure is resonating with voters. How do you go about fixing males, short of castration or puberty blockers? What's the data on males coming from two parent vs. one parent circumstances?
How do you legislate any social issue? No policy works perfectly, and every policy has vehement opposition. When it comes to violent crime involving guns we as a nation send meaningless thoughts and prayers.

public execution of gangbangers. no matter the age would stop that shit right now. I like how Sammy the Bull plied his trade. From his book: “UNDERBOSS”

“ A prolific hit man, Gravano rose through the ranks of both the Colombo and Gambino crime ... typically slaughtered his victims with an ice pick jammed into the ear.” Oh Nellie fumble! Lobotomy time.
liberals worship the creature far too much for that, anything more than whipping a cold blooded killer with a hot hershey bar is far too inhuman

Hate to say it, but moms get child support/welfare/extra cash from the gov't if they have kids and need assistance. More kids=more money to spend each month. There needs to be a way to get this under control. Fatherless kids plus moms with a lot of kids running around is a recipe for disaster.

We need more masculinity. China is doing everything they can to masculinize their men. US is pumping men with soy and saying masculinity is toxic.

I think it would have an impact on voters, but conservatives have no actual policy proposals to address this and just complain about it. I agree fixing family life would go a long way to fixing some major problems in society.
Quit incentivizing women to get divorced or have children out of wedlock. give massive tax breaks to married couples kids. Voucher systems for education. Fix family law so women cant take their husbands to the cleaners in divorce. Will this happen? Nope. We live in a gynocentric social order. Feminists won, they have this country by the balls. Focus on fixing yourself and your own kids. Because on a societal scale we're screwed.

Quit incentivizing women to get divorced or have children out of wedlock. give massive tax breaks to married couples kids. Voucher systems for education. Fix family law so women cant take their husbands to the cleaners in divorce. Will this happen? Nope. We live in a gynocentric social order. Feminists won, they have this country by the balls. Focus on fixing yourself and your own kids. Because on a societal scale we're screwed.

What does this have to do with the rest of your post?

Reactions: chicolby
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT