ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, they are triggered by Brady and the Buccaneers

Is neo going to turn into a woman?
possibly.. well I think his character died, even though he has a role in this film, but I think the lead role is going to a female, so yeah.. I'm thinking they want to break in a new cast to make more of them.

possibly.. well I think his character died, even though he has a role in this film, but I think the lead role is going to a female, so yeah.. I'm thinking they want to break in a new cast to make more of them.
It's called equity.

And the Rachel Levine Award for Least Convincing Performance goes to Whatsgoingonwithyouguys0190 for his portrayal of an Iowa Klan member posing as a Nebraska fan on a message board.
He’s supposed to be a Nebraska fan? Totally missed that one... the Rachel Levine Award is well deserved.

So “buccaneers” is problematic, but “chiefs” isn’t?

So “buccaneers” is problematic, but “chiefs” isn’t?
Everything's problematic.

All manner of horses kick kids in the head, yet those hippies in Colorado glorify that violence weekend after weekend filling up Mile High.

When will it ever end?

Reactions: otismotis08
Add Matrix and Avengers and Superman and Batman and Star Wars to the list of growing movie franchises that need to hang it up.
Don't worry we basically have a marvel superman who is a woman now. Captain Marvel. Might be a lesbo, who knows? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Isn't it weird how equity involves taking something from someone who worked for it and giving it to someone who hasn't done the same work, usually less?
sadly, this is the way these seem to be going.
Every important law and policy will need to be filtered through this "equity" lens.
It's the preliminary "your racist" if you don't include it.

• Sad
Reactions: GBRforLife1
Isn't it weird how equity involves taking something from someone who worked for it and giving it to someone who hasn't done the same work, usually less?
It is, but it's easily justified when the narrative is that resources were obtained immorally at the expense of others, less fortunate. In that light, it becomes a force for good. Everyone wants to do the right thing, amirite?

• Sad
Reactions: GBRforLife1
It is, but it's easily justified when the narrative is that resources were obtained immorally at the expense of others, less fortunate. In that light, it becomes a force for good. Everyone wants to do the right thing, amirite?
Everyone wants to virtue signal that they do the right thing 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT