ADVERTISEMENT

We'll know on Aug. 31

9and4

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
Baltimore
Make sure all your religious and spiritual icons are in their proper places on opening night next year when we play at Minnesota.

The first game has provided us with powerful omens for our last two coaching hires.

That Hail Mary by BYU in Riley's first game should have been a warning.

Then some deity sent the lightning storm to fug up Frost's first game.

Here's to a peaceful and competitive football game for Rhule's debut, win or lose. If some bizarre shit goes down, the entire regime will be doomed.

Make sure all your religious and spiritual icons are in their proper places on opening night next year when we play at Minnesota.

The first game has provided us with powerful omens for our last two coaching hires.

Here's to a peaceful and competitive football game for Rhule's debut, win or lose. If some bizarre shit goes down, the entire regime will be doomed.
hopefully rhule gets stocked on players and they have plenty contact in practice before the game

What if it’s bizarre shit in our favor? Like PJ has mental breakdown and walks the sidelines in capris wearing red lipstick, all while we pound the gophers.
giphy.gif

What if it’s bizarre shit in our favor? Like PJ has mental breakdown and walks the sidelines in capris wearing red lipstick, all while we pound the gophers.
PJ having a mental breakdown is just another day at the office. Nothing new to see here.

No kidding! I remember the lightning storm during Frost’s first game and thinking this isn’t a great start! Sure enough, it turned out to be HORRIBLE!

Minnesota loses a lot of players. I think this game sets up well for us. I expect we will be loaded with new transfer portal NIL guys who will make a big difference. I think Rhule is the real deal and unlike Baylor and Temple, he actually has some talent to work with here already and with the new transfer/NIL stuff which was not available back then, there should be ample talent for Rhule to put together a winning team next year.

Kool aid is flowing baby!

Reactions: Dylman
We'll know by the end of next season IF there's been progress. That's what you want to see from a first year coach, progress from the first game to the last game.

Minnesota loses a lot of players. I think this game sets up well for us. I expect we will be loaded with new transfer portal NIL guys who will make a big difference. I think Rhule is the real deal and unlike Baylor and Temple, he actually has some talent to work with here already and with the new transfer/NIL stuff which was not available back then, there should be ample talent for Rhule to put together a winning team next year.

Kool aid is flowing baby!
This is the perfect opportunity and time of year for me to visit family in MN and see the revamped Huskers play.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT