Well it's official. The Republican Party just hit a new low.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
The only question remaining is how long before they lower the bar even more. When you oust a leader for sticking to her conservative ideals, you've fallen into an abyss that won't be easy to crawl out of.
She deserved that. You don't bitch when your democrat friends stick together, through Clinton BJ's, etc. I hope she gets booted by the voters next.

You think she is representing WY views? Hell no, she should run in CA next.

N_enigma

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
EP-210109687.jpg&MaxW=800&q=62

And so it continues...

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
She deserved that. You don't bitch when your democrat friends stick together, through Clinton BJ's, etc. I hope she gets booted by the voters next.

This is a little different than lying about a guy getting a consensual BJ from the intern. And yes, other than donald trump and the election lies, she has probably represented Wyoming well with her conservative principles.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
not a 'pub, but good riddance to her. She's a RINO/Dem, and have no idea how she got elected in the first place in WY. Won't be reelected, but I'm sure she'll find a way to become a rotting, stinky career politician like her turncoat father... won't say anything overtly rude about her dead dad, other than he should've retired 30 years before he did/died.

jehresm

Junior
Dec 1, 2013
not a 'pub, but good riddance to her. She's a RINO/Dem, and have no idea how she got elected in the first place in WY. Won't be reelected, but I'm sure she'll find a way to become a rotting, stinky career politician like her turncoat father... won't say anything overtly rude about her dead dad, other than he should've retired 30 years before he did/died.

Uh, you know the former VP isn't dead, right?

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
The only question remaining is how long before they lower the bar even more. When you oust a leader for sticking to her conservative ideals, you've fallen into an abyss that won't be easy to crawl out of.
It’s not a political party anymore.

The Dems are a political party.

The GOP is a personality cult.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

I hard to believe they could destroy the party even more than what they have. It is really disgusting and heartbreaking to see what it has come too.

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
I have a friend that knows him pretty well...I'm trying to find out. I know he campaigned on her behalf a few years ago.

I've tried to find it in his twitter, official website, and OWH. No hint either way yet.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

She is a true conservative with principles, she doesn't put up with a bunch of BS, like all the lies the Trumpsters are putting up with. She has to strong of values to mislead the country or destroy democracy. Damn Sad what the Republicans have come too.

Last edited:

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
She is a true conservative with principles, she doesn't put up with a bunch of BS, like all the lies the Trumpsters are putting up with. She has to strong of values to not mislead the country or destroy democracy. Damn Sad what the Republicans have come too.
Lol.. she helped spread the lies that lead us into the second Iraq war, and is still sticking to them this very day. She has no principles

Reactions: 1160

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
This is a little different than lying about a guy getting a consensual BJ from the intern. And yes, other than donald trump and the election lies, she has probably represented Wyoming well with her conservative principles.
What percent of WY voted for Trump?

Reactions: PsychH

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
I hard to believe they could destroy the party even more than what they have. It is really disgusting and heartbreaking to see what it has come too.
You had to be blind to not see all of this unfolding four years ago. As sure as the sun rises in the east this was going to happen. When you sleep with the devil, bad things are going to happen. Well, at least after some early bliss, which is what he delivered.

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras
Lol.. she helped spread the lies that lead us into the second Iraq war, and is still sticking to them this very day. She has no principles

No one questioned her as a conservative until now.

Modern day conservatism today is defined by your allegiance to a one term loser president that spreads conspiracy theories. If you don't stay aligned with that, you're out.

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras

Weak whataboutism.

(1) Are Democrats flocking to the Clintons' compound for their blessing? Do they run the party?
(2) When did anyone from Wyoming question her views before? The one view she's gone rogue on is her allegiance to the orange deity.

Republicans are nothing but a Trump cult. No defense of this.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Weak whataboutism.

(1) Are Democrats flocking to the Clintons' compound for their blessing? Do they run the party?
(2) When did anyone from Wyoming question her views before? The one view she's gone rogue on is her allegiance to the orange deity.

Republicans are nothing but a Trump cult. No defense of this.
Nope the leadership is finally wising up and going to war against the communist demoRats the true enemy of America!

• Haha
Reactions: stevehammer

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
What percent of WY voted for Trump?

I'm sure it was at least 60-40 but I don't understand why that is relevant. A lot of people voted for Nixon but he had to resign. A lot of people voted for Clinton but he was still impeached.

She has come out against the continuation of the lie that the election was rigged because she knows what they all know... it wasn't. It is the right side of history to be on.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
The last time I checked, pointing out the truth isn't shitting on anybody, aside from the liars of course. Who you enthusiastically support. No shock there. Your party is burning to the ground Bob.
Nope it is gaining steam as the demoRats are proving their communist tendencies day in and day out!

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

Latest posts