ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Iowa Fans!

You know what, Iowa fans? The fact that we led 24-0 was amazing. Our kids found a way to win this week. It’s nothing more than that, get over it. You lost to one of the weakest Nebraska teams I’ve ever witnessed. We were due for one like this and we got it. Enough with the insults already.

I have 2 nephews that are from Iowa and are yuge sockeye fans. They said they really didn't want to win because they didn't want to play in the ccg and get destroyed by Michigan or osu 😅😵‍💫

Reactions: leodisflowers
Bigger things?

Like announcing you hired a guy with a lifetime record of 47-43 at the collegiate level.

And an NFL record of 11-27.

He'll fit right in with your last 5 previous hires!

LOL
Zero surprise you don't identify with a team trying to improve and become relevant in the college football landscape.

I guess that's what 100+ years of total irrelevancy on that stage breeds.

Reactions: SkerInCo
Yesterday's win put a lil bounce in my step...my in laws are here for the Holiday and are huge Husker fans and afterwards we all went to the Old Market for a fantastic dinner and my meatloaf samich and wine both tasted just a little better. Looking forward to the future!! Go Skers!!!!

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
History matters? Enjoy your complete dog shit offense for years to come!!! Iowa trending down!
Thanks for the lesson, you obtuse bastard I am not an Iowa fan, I was making fun of the fan that said this was our bowl win. I was asking him what theirs was. If you are going to come at me next time take your head out of your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Husker Hambone
So, the Iowa coach told that QB to fake an injury, right?
That way he doesn't have to get grilled by the local hacks about not playing him all year?

I know zero Iowa fans that think you're a rival. Absolutely zero.

You're a bottom feeder who was handed a W yesterday.
Remember when you were pretending to be a Nebraska fan and forgot to switch accounts before posting smack talk? How embarrassing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
Kicked your teams ass is what happened. Showed some mercy and let your dog shit team back in the game. Stupid fvcker.
Only Debbie would be excited hiring a coach with a record of 47-43 at the collegiate level (Baylor/Temple).

Only Debbie would be excited hiring a coach with a record of 47-43 at the collegiate level (Baylor/Temple).
No one but dorks like you get excited about never have won/never will win a National Title iowa.
"Look at me, I'm loser Malloy, resident idiot iowa fan who will never see anything great from the hawkeyes my whole life." Laughing

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
Only an idiot would support the Iowa mediocre KKK program.
And yet Nebraska ONCE AGAIN kicks the black man to the doorstep. People around the country are concerned why a black head coach was not hired at UNL.

ESPN is all over it.

You’re below average year in and out. The next thing you win will be the first since the 1980s. Don’t give me your shared big 10 titles bullshit either
Additionally even their glory year of 1985 and an outright conference title ended with them outside the top 5.

Reactions: DPDWU
It’s so perfect that I can defend Nebraska’s accomplishments and point out iowa’s mediocre accomplishments and all iowa fans have is to try and fail at delegitimizing Nebraska’s storied history. Truly a bunch of lil bros.

Classy bunch of losers aren’t they.

Same fan based that stormed Minnesotas field and tore down THEIR goalpost, got incredibly butthurt by the Stanford band trolling them, fabricating stories about iowa state being mean to their band, defend the racism allegations when it's STILL ONGOING, try to claim nebraska didn't wave to their liking (they did wave then went back to gameplanning on the field), hated by every other B1G fanbase, latch onto the ANF bullshit sticker even though their school has been helping the corporations that make it harder for family agriculture, make unsubstantiated claims about nebraska players saying racist things (the irony), and that's just what I remember off the top of my head. The list just keeps going

Same fan based that stormed Minnesotas field and tore down THEIR goalpost, got incredibly butthurt by the Stanford band trolling them, fabricating stories about iowa state being mean to their band, defend the racism allegations when it's STILL ONGOING, try to claim nebraska didn't wave to their liking (they did wave then went back to gameplanning on the field), hated by every other B1G fanbase, latch onto the ANF bullshit sticker even though their school has been helping the corporations that make it harder for family agriculture, make unsubstantiated claims about nebraska players saying racist things (the irony), and that's just what I remember off the top of my head. The list just keeps going

They truly are the absolute worst.

Reactions: Swiv3D
Yesterday's win put a lil bounce in my step...my in laws are here for the Holiday and are huge Husker fans and afterwards we all went to the Old Market for a fantastic dinner and my meatloaf samich and wine both tasted just a little better. Looking forward to the future!! Go Skers!!!!
Subway?

As a long time Iowa fan I have tremendous respect for Mickey Joseph. Congrats on your win yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT