ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4, USM predictions

NU 25-21, 25-18, 23-25, 25-19. And Tim Miles will write a book that some people will read

Hopefully a score that results in Nebraska having a 2-2 record. Winking

Huskers 33, S. Miss 13 - Not really worried about the score of our final preseason game. What I would like to see is a lot less penalties this week, better line play on both sides of the ball, and of course better cornerback play from the start of the game. At Illinois next week the real fun begins.

Huskers 33, S. Miss 13 - Not really worried about the score of our final preseason game. What I would like to see is a lot less penalties this week, better line play on both sides of the ball, and of course better cornerback play from the start of the game. At Illinois next week the real fun begins.

Agree. Also good chance to break in some backup linebackers, and any other players that may need to see the field this year going forward. Hopefully we get to a point in this game where we can do that. GBR.

Why even play the game?
We suck and never should of fired Bo. Kansas basketball can't get here fast enough.

I see them putting up some points but not beeing able to keep up with our O Let's go with

Us 56
yellow birds 24

In honor of Doc Sadler, I predict an ugly low-scoring game
3rqu0n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT