ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Practice 3/27

They have only played 1 conference series so ask me that in May.

12-10Eek
If your Herky’s were loaded they wouldn’t have been boat raced by Indiana 2 out of the 3 losses..

I expect winning the series against Illinois this weekend at home for a loaded team you’ve been building up...

It’s called reloading, recruiting, and player development maybe your not familiar with that. The noise coming out of Iowa City indicates they will be playing the role of bully to the rest of the Conference.
What sport are you talking about?

You guys have to remember going 5-4 in conference equates to a championship season for the dumb herks. They might be able to pull that off again.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Hope you are ready this fall, reports out of Iowa City are the Hawkeyes are practicing at a Championship level and I’m not talking B1G West level. I’m talking conference and beyond level. The road to the playoffs might very well run thru The I.C.
Why concern yourself with posting this on a Husker message board? Clearly Nebraska is not in Iowa's league. If true, your main competition will be Alabama and Clemson, go post it on their boards and see what they think.

Can't be. Iowa plays in Lincoln this year. Since we don't go to iowa City, pretty hard for the playoffs to run through iowa city.
Hope you are ready this fall, reports out of Iowa City are the Hawkeyes are practicing at a Championship level and I’m not talking B1G West level. I’m talking conference and beyond level. The road to the playoffs might very well run thru The I.C.

Just spit up my tea, thanks.

Quick, somebody see if the guy who knows where the key is to Iowa's Conference/National Title Trophy Case is still alive! They're gonna need it come January!

Reactions: barney44
Quick, somebody see if the guy who knows where the key is to Iowa's Conference/National Title Trophy Case is still alive! They're gonna need it come January!
Maybe that's why they think it runs through ic. They don't know what they look like.

Unfortunately, getting to be a vague memory for me. But I atleast remember 5 NCs.

Reactions: jeans15
12-10Eek
If your Herky’s were loaded they wouldn’t have been boat raced by Indiana 2 out of the 3 losses..

I expect winning the series against Illinois this weekend at home for a loaded team you’ve been building up...
We are loaded and not only did we win the series we swept Illinois so we beat your expectations.

Sounds more like something Scooter would do. Just saying!
What does this even mean? Scott has already won championships as a player and coach. Some even say it was a national championship as a coach, although I don’t. He did win his conference outright.

Once again, Brad Tucker making himself look silly.

Reactions: headcard
Maybe you should ask your boy Bobby Diaco, the genius, what Scott Frost does with worthless trophies.

Oh, and thanks for trashing our practice thread with your annoying garbage. Go away, just sayin.

Obvious he doesn’t know the story of Diaco being the Head Coach at UConn and trying to force feed a trophy with UCF and Frost and UCF after the win left his trophy on their bench.. True Story not a made up fabrication..

Obvious he doesn’t know the story of Diaco being the Head Coach at UConn and trying to force feed a trophy with UCF and Frost and UCF after the win left his trophy on their bench.. True Story not a made up fabrication..
Ya, you would think Bradley would know more about his idol, Bobby D. Maybe he shouldn't waste so much time so much time on an NU board, then he could study more important things. Seventh grade is tough for some people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT