ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday: Nebraska vs. Northern Colorado (Huskers win 7-1)

Bottom 1st

Boldt with a leadoff single and then steals 2nd. Placzek with a bunt single to put runners on the corners. Miller walks the bases loaded. Schreiber gets a HBP and Boldt scores, bases still loaded. Meyers flies out to SS for out #1, runners stay put. Wilkening walked in another run. Schlepp fouled out. Dilday fouled out.

Missed a lot of action but we scored a couple more times off of another Schreiber homerun :cool:

Last edited:
Bottom 6th

Schlepp walks, Dilday HBP, Rev sac bunts the runners over. Boldt with another infield single to score Sclepp and put runners on the corners. Placzek grounds out but Dilday scores and Boldt advances to 2nd. Miller doubles to LF and Boldt scores. Schreiber is then HBP. Meyers is out to end the inning.

Top 7th

leadoff double for NC, next batter walks, next batter K's, next batter walks to load the bases, Chesnut now in to pitch for Chandler.

Chesnut K's the next 2 batters to end the threat.

Bottom 7th

2 out single for Dilday, Rev is HBP, Boldt grounds out to end the inning

I said last year that Schreiber and Alvarado are just hitters. I think our offense has a bright future.

Yes I realize this is northern Colorado

Reactions: RobsterMobster
I said last year that Schreiber and Alvarado are just hitters. I think our offense has a bright future.

You can certainly say Erstad put in the work with these guys at the place. Now they just need to find that consistency throughout the year. With Boldt, Placzek, Miller, Schreiber, and Meyers we have a pretty good 1-5.

We have seen some flashes of a great offense this year mixed with some bad defense. I think we will be a pretty good team when the dust settles, but I'm a die hard optimist until the bitter end

Reactions: sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT