ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday: Nebraska vs. Michigan State (Huskers lose 5-1)

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
GBR!

Burkamper with the start on the hill for the Huskers!

I will be off and on with updates and will try my best to update the score at least. Of course work is nice an busy this week!

If anyone wants to assist with updated feel free!

Any status on Schreiber? Last I heard third hand was Erstad said yesterday he would be unavailable for today's game.

Any status on Schreiber? Last I heard third hand was Erstad said yesterday he would be unavailable for today's game.

I would guess unavailable today and most likely the entire tourney. It's starting to seem like this is more than a day to day type of injury. Pure speculation however.

I would guess unavailable today and most likely the entire tourney. It's starting to seem like this is more than a day to day type of injury. Pure speculation however.
Yep. If that's an abdominal wall injury it could end his summer.

Schleppenbach is just swallowing up everything today! Huge outs right there after the leadoff walk.

Top 3rd

2 out single and a stolen base but the runner is stranded because of a fly out to Boldt in CF

Bottom 4th

Leadoff single for Meyers, groundout at 2nd by Miller who is safe at 1st on the FC. Fish also grounds out at 2nd but is also safe on the FC, 2 outs. groundout ends the inning

Five pitch inning for Derek. He's at 63 thru five.

Top 6th

leadoff double for MSU. E1 on an attempted sac bunt scores the 1st run as Burkamper's throw to 1st is about 5 feet high. The throw also allows the batter to also reach 2nd. Burkamper really had no reason to even attempt the throw. Burkamper walks the next batter on 4 pitches who was really just trying to get a sac bunt down himself. RBI double to RF puts runners on 2nd and 3rd still no outs. That does it for Burkamper who completely lost his composure after giving up that leadoff double. an E5 scores another run and puts runners on the corners. The Huskers are self imploding right now. Sac Fly scores another run. A single past 1st puts runners on 1st and 2nd. Line out to RF for out #2. RBI single up the middle will once again put runners on the corners. Fly out to RF ends the inning finally. Ugh!

Top 6th

leadoff double for MSU, he totally reached for that too so it wasn't a bad pitch for Burkamper. E1 on an attempted sac bunt scores the 1st run as Burkampers throw to 1st is about 5 feet high. The throw also allows the batter to also reach 2nd. Burkamper really had no reason to even attempt the throw. Burkamper walks the next batter on 4 pitches who was really just trying to get a sac bunt down himself. RBI double to RF puts runners on 2nd and 3rd still no outs. That does it for Burkamper who completely lost his composure after giving up that leadoff double.

Team has completely lost it's composure. Ugly.

Should have known this would happen. If there's one thing Erstad coached teams can't handle it's success.

Reactions: Nate004
Just got off work, hurried down to the stadium. Got out of my car it was 0-0. Get in the stadium it's 5-0.

Wtf?

Couldn't pick a better time for this team to back into mid April mode... Sick

Why is it anytime this ENTIRE ATHLETIC DEPT gets even the slightest bit of success, and gives the fans a reason to come out and watch, they fold like a cheap tent every single time???

Bottom 6th

One out walk for Placzek, Meyers grounds out to 2nd. Miller RBI doubles to left center! Fish flies out to end the inning

Why is it anytime this ENTIRE ATHLETIC DEPT gets even the slightest bit of success, and gives the fans a reason to come out and watch, they fold like a cheap tent every single time???
Every single time? That isn't fair. The athletic department has had plenty of success. I seem to recall some people getting excited about the volleyball team this year and they certainly didn't disappoint.

Reactions: rpappy3
That fly ball to Boldt didnt look like it landed too far from him. I was waiting for a diving catch to get the crowd going.

Cant go back to the no heart Huskers. Need to see some life.

Reactions: saluno22
Top 7th

Leadoff single for MSU. The next batter walks. 6-4-3 double gives Eddins 2 outs! K ends the threat

Every single time? That isn't fair. The athletic department has had plenty of success. I seem to recall some people getting excited about the volleyball team this year and they certainly didn't disappoint.

Ok, you're right... I guess I was pretty much talking about the major 3 sports. But yay female volleyball! Glad you're there in your tight shorts to keep me entertained while the rest of the majors sports keep pulling the football out from Charlie Brown.

Top 9th

Leadoff single for MSU. Sac bunt moves him to 2nd. Pop up to SS for out #2. Next batter K's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT