ADVERTISEMENT

Weather Delay on Fox

iROOT4nu

Senior
Jul 10, 2009
For PSU @ WVU.

What would Fox do to start the Huskers game? (If the delay is prolonged)

GBR

never-change-fox-v0-9yka4ya581md1.jpeg

I have never installed Fox Sports app … until now. No point in messing with delays including the frequent issues when preceding game goes overtime. I assume streaming app will solve that issue for today and future. Of course I will miss the YTTV multiview.

Reactions: iROOT4nu
Yeah, i don't pay for TV. This sucks. Most all of the streaming sites point to the FOX broadcast which is now showing the Penn State/West Virginia game. I've got one site that shows only direct channels. I guess we'll go back to FOX after the Penn State game ends.

Reactions: iROOT4nu
For PSU @ WVU.

What would Fox do to start the Huskers game? (If the delay is prolonged)

GBR
Screwed me over too. Had YouTube TV set to record so I could watch it all when I get home. Walk in and I have friggin WVU recorded...smdh

Holla

Yeah, i don't pay for TV. This sucks. Most all of the streaming sites point to the FOX broadcast which is now showing the Penn State/West Virginia game. I've got one site that shows only direct channels. I guess we'll go back to FOX after the Penn State game ends.
You could probably watch this game free on the FOX Sports app because it was supposed on over-the-air TV. Not certain, but I think that’s the case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT