ADVERTISEMENT

Weather Delay on Fox

iROOT4nu

Senior
Jul 10, 2009
For PSU @ WVU.

What would Fox do to start the Huskers game? (If the delay is prolonged)

GBR

never-change-fox-v0-9yka4ya581md1.jpeg

I have never installed Fox Sports app … until now. No point in messing with delays including the frequent issues when preceding game goes overtime. I assume streaming app will solve that issue for today and future. Of course I will miss the YTTV multiview.

Reactions: iROOT4nu
Yeah, i don't pay for TV. This sucks. Most all of the streaming sites point to the FOX broadcast which is now showing the Penn State/West Virginia game. I've got one site that shows only direct channels. I guess we'll go back to FOX after the Penn State game ends.

Yeah, i don't pay for TV. This sucks. Most all of the streaming sites point to the FOX broadcast which is now showing the Penn State/West Virginia game. I've got one site that shows only direct channels. I guess we'll go back to FOX after the Penn State game ends.
You could probably watch this game free on the FOX Sports app because it was supposed on over-the-air TV. Not certain, but I think that’s the case.

You could probably watch this game free on the FOX Sports app because it was supposed on over-the-air TV. Not certain, but I think that’s the case.
I'm using my HTPC in the living room and have some direct streaming of FS2. I think it's out of Pakistan. LOL

Edit: They want you to sign in with your TV provider. Nope. Don't have such credentials.

I'm using my HTPC in the living room and have some direct streaming of FS2. I think it's out of Pakistan. LOL

Edit: They want you to sign in with your TV provider. Nope. Don't have such credentials.
Sorry, you're right. Although the "preview pass" will let you watch for an hour with no log-in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT