ADVERTISEMENT

We thought we were bad hiring former players

Who in their right mind would want to go to that shit show right now??

Puttin on the Ritz!
2010c5.gif

This isn't that crazy. I'd sure take Suh defense and Richie offense for the line coaches. If anything I'm pretty sure we would lose the soft label with those 2 guys coaching. They are getting toward the end of their playing career. Give them a call.

Imagine those two as GA's...lol...

#bigandnasty

#angerissues

Reactions: StrongArm517
This isn't that crazy. I'd sure take Suh defense and Richie offense for the line coaches. If anything I'm pretty sure we would lose the soft label with those 2 guys coaching. They are getting toward the end of their playing career. Give them a call.
Because being a great player ensures one will be a great coach, just like Magic Johnson and Ted Williams (his head is still frozen somewhere I think) and Wayne Gretzy and Bart Starr.

We would lead all of Division 1 for unsportsmanlike conduct, roughing the passer, hands to the face, but I think we would be tough as nails.

I have no idea why they haven't just hired Tee Martin yet. Hometown QB, Won em a National Title and is the OC at USC.

I have no idea why they haven't just hired Tee Martin yet. Hometown QB, Won em a National Title and is the OC at USC.

He doesn't have enough experience, duh. They have to wait until he takes a HC job at a smaller school and goes undefeated.

ADVERTISEMENT