We Sure Ryan Day is a Good Coach?

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
I’m not.

B1G East might go through the state of Michigan

This conference is so middling it hurts

Reactions: cornwoman
It seems OSU may be starting to have cracks in the foundation. Kinda reminds of Nebraska at the beginning of the downfall. Games are closer than they should be. You start losing games you shouldn’t. Next they will fire Day after losing a few and bring in someone worse and so forth….

Serious issues on defense for their world.

Hard for anybody to play quality D like is expected at even tOSU when your front 4 can't create any pressure whatsoever. The line of Bosa's and Chase Youngs may well have run out, and their DBs aren't 1st rounders like normal.

It seems OSU may be starting to have cracks in the foundation. Kinda reminds of Nebraska at the beginning of the downfall. Games are closer than they should be. You start losing games you shouldn’t. Next they will fire Day after losing a few and bring in someone worse and so forth….
They wont think small like Nebraska, they pay up for a proven big name coach.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
What I’m sure of is the Big Ten blows giant sacks

Why?

Other than the SEC, I don't see a better conference.

Maybe not an elite team this year, but 7 to 10 teams that could be ranked in the Top 25. Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Indiana, Maryland, and yes even our Huskers that could be ranked. Not a pushover in the league.

We just played the supposed best team in the B12 to the wire, and we are what..., the 6th to 10th best team in the B10?

Reactions: blackshirts25
OSU seems to be doing fine today. I'm a little bit worried though if I'm a Clemson fan. They are not mustering much offense

ADVERTISEMENT