ADVERTISEMENT

We still have a shot at Terrence Lewis?

I use a VPN that blocks 100% of social media posts. Even those embeded. I have to turn it off to view anything that I may wish to see. It's nice not to care about social media.

Which VPN, Big? Thanks.

I think Nebraska is still trying. I don't consider his commitment over by any means. I'd be mildly surprised if he ends up at Tennessee. However, the more I hear, the less I want him. Based on that Maurice Washington mess, I don't know if we have the right structure for him. I think a lot of schools have backed away already.
Personally, I hope we get Burkhalter and shut down or LB recruiting for the year.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I’m with you on that. I’m whiling to bet Lewis won’t sign with Tennessee. He will end up signing with someone else.

Now, I don’t think he will end up being a Husker. I know he plans on taking an official visit to Lincoln Nebraska still and anything can happen when you get him here with a couple of his best friends like Marcus Fleming and Ronald Delancy working him and then you add in Fisher, Held and Frost into the mix...this could be KeShawn Greene all over again?!?!?!

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT