ADVERTISEMENT

We should've pretended our players had COVID before last week

That may be how another red team does it but that’s not how we roll here. Some will say we didn’t do it the smart way but we did it the right way here.
Last week would have been a 14 point game (kid you not) without costly turnovers and poor, untimely penalties. Neb played OSU much much more competitively than in 2019 though the score didn’t show it.

Except we aren’t giant pussies. No offense, Barry.
The rest of the Big Ten is starting to feel like Nebraska really doesn't belong in our conference. You do NOTHING to support it's decisions but you can't survive without our money. If you want to leave and go back to the Southwest we won't cry about it rest assured. Ohhh and one other thing. Be thankful you're in the west. The biggest 'pussies' in this conference live in Lincoln.

The rest of the Big Ten is starting to feel like Nebraska really doesn't belong in our conference. You do NOTHING to support it's decisions but you can't survive without our money. If you want to leave and go back to the Southwest we won't cry about it rest assured. Ohhh and one other thing. Be thankful you're in the west. The biggest 'pussies' in this conference live in Lincoln.
Says the hick with a screen name of greenacres... what’s wrong with people? If you’re gonna throw stones, consider your own environment before lobbing a few.

What a moron.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Says the hick with a screen name of greenacres... what’s wrong with people? If you’re gonna throw stones, consider your own environment before lobbing a few.

What a moron.
What's the matter Slick..truth hurt? As I said..leave whenever you like. We'll wave goodbye.

Michigan State fan still sad that we broke their program.

don't believe me? Go look at their record ever since we beat them back in 2015. We did to them what Colorado did to us

What "decisions"? Wisconsin deciding not to show up this weekend isn't a Big Ten decision. It's a choice made by Wisconsin because they're missing some players.

And on a similar note, your school was a huge obstacle to getting the season started in the first place. Definition of "pussies"

Last edited:
Your school was a huge obstacle to getting the season started in the first place. Definition of "pussies"
I was in Madison a few years ago for Wiscy/Neb game. Neb lost but some open seats and Wiscy had a good team. The Badgers don’t even come close to the fan support at Neb. Neb does that now and when we were winning NCs. You don’t do that now and you didn’t do that when you Were never never Ever were winning NCs. Ever.

Reactions: timnsun
I was in Madison a few years ago for Wiscy/Neb game. Neb lost but some open seats and Wiscy had a good team. The Badgers don’t even come close to the fan support at Neb. Neb does that now and when we were winning NCs. You don’t do that now and you didn’t do that when you Were never never Ever were winning NCs. Ever.
tenor.png

Nah man, just love the anonymous internet guy speaking for the “rest of the conference.”

Since you say it, I guess we have no choice. Time to leave.

I stand by my previous post: you are a moron
I’m with you Timsun. GREEN ACRES is the place to be. Now GA go back home with Arnold and do what Wiscy’s do. Avoid games. Bring sparse crowds. And go for the bronze cow trophy or what the hell with Iowa.

This conference has done nothing but shit on Nebraska since we’ve been here. The B1G has had one giant, embarrassing scandal after another from pedophiles to racist, but you want to get your panties in a wad and be vindictive because Nebraska has the audacity to want to play football?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT