ADVERTISEMENT

We play both Ohio State and Penn State

Surprisingly, yes they do and it’s about time. One of the rare times Iowa caught a tough schedule. I see what they did, they took Iowas normal cupcake schedule and gave it to Wisconsin this year ;)

I bet you Iowa fans are crying about it too. I seen on your Iowa boards, you Iowa fans hope for those easy, cupcake schedules and you guys are fine with never playing OSU and the big boys of the BIG 10.

Last time OSU came to Iowa City they were taken to the woodshed by the Hawkeyes.

Honestly if you guys want to be "back", like me, we have to play and win these games. Can't hide and complain about playing the big boys and then try and brag about the 90s and sellout streaks on twitter. Bring em on.

Iowa ducks no one we will be bringing “the wood” to every conference foe.

giphy.gif

Iowa ducks no one we will be bringing “the wood” to every conference foe.

Herkys have played tOSU twice since we joined the conference and Nebraska has already played them 6 times..

congrats on the only win..

Are you being serious right now? If you are, it's only 9:30am CST so I'd suggest laying-off the booze for the rest of the day.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Minnesota
4. Ohio State
5. Northwestern
6. Penn State

Playing NU at Ryan Field coming off a 3-9 season is not formidable. You also have a bye week before PSU at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT