Oct. 24: @Northwestern

Oct. 31: Penn State

Nov. 7: Bye

Nov. 14: @Purdue

Nov. 21: Michigan State

Nov. 28: Open

Dec. 5: Big Ten Championship Game

That is one BRUTAL six game stretch!

I doubt you find another school in the country with a more difficult six games in a row on their schedule.

What six games are brutal? It looks like a typical Big Ten schedule to me.

There are probably 10 Big Ten teams with an equally difficult stretch of games.
Are you being serious right now? If you are, it's only 9:30am CST so I'd suggest laying-off the booze for the rest of the day.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Minnesota
4. Ohio State
5. Northwestern
6. Penn State

Reactions: headcard
Are you being serious right now? If you are, it's only 9:30am CST so I'd suggest laying-off the booze for the rest of the day.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Minnesota
4. Ohio State
5. Northwestern
6. Penn State
Um...four of those are divisional games.
If you say this then you can also say parts of our schedule are easy.
There's also a bye week in there.

Reactions: artguy68
Um...four of those are divisional games.
If you say this then you can also say parts of our schedule are easy.
There's also a bye week in there.
We play the three toughest teams in the West (in a row), the best team in the East (likely a top 3 team), Northwestern is as scrappy as they come, and then Penn State after that (who will likely be a top 10 team).

So you're saying I'm wrong...???

Here's Nebraska's season schedule:

Sept. 5: @ Rutgers

Sept. 12: Illinois

Sept. 19: Wisconsin

Sept. 26: @Iowa

Oct. 3: Minnesota

Oct. 10:mad: Ohio State

Oct. 17: Bye

If the game happens all of their best players will be sitting it out.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Minnesota
4. Ohio State
5. Northwestern
6. Penn State
Sad state of affairs that we've fallen so far as to have to see Iowa, Minnesota, and Northwestern as "brutal." But the recent outcomes don't lie, we have no reason to expect an easy W.

Sad state of affairs that we've fallen so far as to have to see Iowa, Minnesota, and Northwestern as "brutal." But the recent outcomes don't lie, we have no reason to expect an easy W.
I don't disagree :/

Iowa and Wisconsin have had our number, Minnesota did in a big way last year, and Northwestern is the overachieving little brother who just won't go away.

Reactions: Flick2.0
Northwestern is the overachieving little brother who just won't go away.

Tell us about it.

brett%2Bwalsh%2Bhands%2Bon%2Bhead.gif

We play the three toughest teams in the West (in a row), the best team in the East (likely a top 3 team), Northwestern is as scrappy as they come, and then Penn State after that (who will likely be a top 10 team).

So you're saying I'm wrong...???
if Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota are the three toughest teams in the West, that means we are 4th at best. If we are 4th at best in the west, it doesn't matter what our schedule is. We suck.

Wisconsin will be favored against us, and I believe we will lose. We should be competitive, however.

Iowa, at this point in Frosts career, should be a game we are at least equal in. And we should win this year.

Minnesota should be another game we see as our equal at best, not our superior. They were good last year and are on the rise, but they also lost key players.

I'm not saying it's an easy stretch. But you have to play these teams sometime, and like I said there is a bye week in there. Northwestern is the easiest team in the West and they are stuffed in there as well.

I just don't think it's earth shattering brutal or something to get upset about. This is the big ten. Overall, our schedule is good.

I'm more upset they have us (or anyone else) travelling to Rutgers in the first week. They should be travelling here or elsewhere, if they are that scared of the rona.

Here's Nebraska's season schedule:

Sept. 5: @ Rutgers

Sept. 12: Illinois

Sept. 19: Wisconsin

Sept. 26: @Iowa

Oct. 3: Minnesota

Oct. 10:mad: Ohio State

Oct. 17: Bye

So does Iowa

So does Iowa

Surprisingly, yes they do and it’s about time. One of the rare times Iowa caught a tough schedule. I see what they did, they took Iowas normal cupcake schedule and gave it to Wisconsin this year ;)

I bet you Iowa fans are crying about it too. I seen on your Iowa boards, you Iowa fans hope for those easy, cupcake schedules and you guys are fine with never playing OSU and the big boys of the BIG 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bugeater
I seen that, Wisconsin has the biggest cupcake schedule possible. Their only worry is Michigan. Sorry but their schedule is ridiculously weak.
...noticing how you don't mention that the Huskers are on their schedule....

...noticing how you don't mention that the Huskers are on their schedule....

well, giving the fact Wisconsin has had the Huskers, Iowas and Minnesota’s number last 4-7 years...I don’t think they are to worried about us. That’s why I didn’t mention the Huskers.

ADVERTISEMENT