ADVERTISEMENT

We now have our 11,000th receiver...(edited)

We did lose some this window with Grimes and Crawford if that is what you mean. We will lose more when the next portal window opens in May. And I am sure the same people that think we have too many WR now, will then lose their shit when we lose receivers in May.
not them no

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
We did lose some this window with Grimes and Crawford if that is what you mean. We will lose more when the next portal window opens in May. And I am sure the same people that think we have too many WR now, will then lose their shit when we lose receivers in May.
As long as it's not the newbies. I think they're getting the right ones iN

Reactions: BleedRed78
Are they able to give kids the playbook yet? How many on the current roster are studying that thing like crazy knowing they may be the next one on transfer portal express

Reactions: headcard
If it makes anyone feel better Deion is bringing in 8 WR according to rivals all freshman. Nebraska has 4/5 and 2 from the portal, Kemp and Fleeks..

Said everyone for the 17th year in a row.
200w.gif

Reactions: dinglefritz
It was that way when Mickey got to town. I’m a little disappointed that they took Castaneda back.
Why? He looked great in our opener. I have no idea why he fell off so hard after that but either way we know he has talent. The room is full of kids right now who on paper should be studs, IGC is at least one of our guys that’s played legit D1 ball.

Said everyone for the 17th year in a row.
I think this is different. We are taking more kids than we have room for. We haven’t necessarily done that in the past. We would just say “it’s an open competition.” But that didn’t necessarily mean you lost your roster spot. This time it’s literally a situation of “yeah 2-3 of you guys are going to need to back your bags in May so I guess we’ll find out who.” Paraphrasing obviously…

I think this is different. We are taking more kids than we have room for. We haven’t necessarily done that in the past. We would just say “it’s an open competition.” But that didn’t necessarily mean you lost your roster spot. This time it’s literally a situation of “yeah 2-3 of you guys are going to need to back your bags in May so I guess we’ll find out who.” Paraphrasing obviously…
So basically offering scholarships for spring tryouts? What if some of these portal guys just don’t cut it and lose out in the open competition, they just going to pull their scholarship offers? I mean, I don’t mind it but it definitely won’t sit well with future recruits or potential portal guys

So basically offering scholarships for spring tryouts? What if some of these portal guys just don’t cut it and lose out in the open competition, they just going to pull their scholarship offers? I mean, I don’t mind it but it definitely won’t sit well with future recruits or potential portal guys
That’s literally how the Bama Georgia OSU operate. I don’t think any of our new guys (high school or portal) are in trouble, I think attrition will be nearly 100% existing kids.

Wow, now 11 receivers. I know they're speed demons but after they sprint downfield, how long do they have to get their breath back? Look out B1G, Number One is coming to get you...For you young guys before we "threw the bones" our hand gestures were "We're Number One!!!"
Poor you.

Reactions: WHCSC and EVERED
Wow, now 11 receivers. I know they're speed demons but after they sprint downfield, how long do they have to get their breath back? Look out B1G, Number One is coming to get you...For you young guys before we "threw the bones" our hand gestures were "We're Number One!!!"
Translation please. I sense your sarcasm, and I know you're so worried about the scholarship limit that you're only sleeping an hour a night, but I have no idea WTF you're talking about. I'd recommend not trying to disguise your hostility towards Rhule any longer and go full potato. Just let it all out.

Spring ball is gonna cull the herd. Its a lot of guys sure , but as long as it's not keeping us from signing an OL or DL guy I'm cool with it.

Spring ball is gonna cull the herd. Its a lot of guys sure , but as long as it's not keeping us from signing an OL or DL guy I'm cool with it.
Rhule just said he likes to play young guys. The old guys better work it or they're out of here...

BTW; I studied the Czech language and live in Prague. You have a very common Bohemian name.

ADVERTISEMENT