ADVERTISEMENT

We need to be a Nike team

I may be in the sunset years but the Nike logo seems to draw better type athletes. Moose was at a Nike school at Washington State so he could use his connections. Something to think about.
giphy.gif

It’s definitely the off-season now. Only thing missing is a tunnel walk music thread.

I think Nike has lost their luster.
Growing up NIKE was the bomb. ADIDAS was an acronym that stood for All Day I Dream About Sex.

I’ve always liked Nike gear but I know that many of the younger folks love ADIDAS. Under Armor as well. We might be better off as an ADIDAS sponsored team.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’ve always preferred ASICS

^^^This^^^
I have severely flat feet and I pretty much wear ASICS or Brooks. Adidas aren’t great, but I would wear them any day of the week over Nikes. I have never gotten the Nike love, their shoes are garbage. Foot health is very important and every pair of Nikes I ever had were straight trash. Stopped buying them years ago, my wife bought me Nike golf shoes one year and the front half of the sole of one of them came loose. Thank God, I keep my tennis shoes in my bag, otherwise I would have had to finish that round with that sole flopping around and folding under.

Last edited:
You need to be a Real team! Ha

This is cute! A fan of a team who has never been, isn’t now, and never will be anything. Sure you have beaten us 5 consecutive and let’s even hypothesize that this continues, I’ll break it down for you. We are Will Shatner, sure he hasn’t gotten any substantial roles lately, but he will always live comfortably and will forever be a legend because he was Captain Kirk. You guys are T. J. Jagodowski
maxresdefault.jpg

sure he has had his 15 minutes of fame from the Sonic commercials, but nobody who reads this thread will remember his name by Monday. Also, nobody will remember his name or even think of him in a couple of years when Sonic moves on to a new ad campaign.

Side note: Like you he is so irrelevant, I had to google search to find out his name.

Reactions: Winston Smith 84
Players like Nike brand more than addidas.

Their walk around gear is better and more stylish.

Kids would much rather have brand Jordan's than some damn addidas... lol

I couldn’t disagree with you any more. Nike stuff has become cheap and generic. Adidas clothes are much better. Also if you want to support the Oregon Ducks then go ahead and buy Nike. I personally own a ton of Adidas clothes, shoes and even sunglasses, but would not own anything with the swoosh on it.

^^^This^^^
I have severely flat feet and I pretty much wear ASICS or Brooks. Adidas aren’t great, but I would wear them any day of the week over Nikes. I have never gotten the Nike love, their shoes are garbage. Foot health is very important and every pair of Nikes I ever had were straight trash. Stopped buying them years ago, my wife bought me Nike golf shoes one year and the front half of the sole of one of them came loose. Thank God, I keep my tennis shoes in my bag, otherwise I would have had to finish that round with that sole flopping around and folding under.
Todd, no offense, but you sound like you weigh 350 pounds.

Reactions: HuskerGarrett
ADVERTISEMENT