ADVERTISEMENT

We know how you feel UTEP

In criminal law, prosecutors get to chalk a nolo contendere plea up as a win . . . Nebraska ought to get to as well.

Reactions: tpmcg
Someone on the big ten network said thet were looking into games to play.. ooc of course but dont know if it has legs.. i think it was wandstat so who knows if he has a clue

There is no logical reason at all that we shouldnt be able to play utep should we both choose. Everyone knows that. Warren knows that.

Reactions: tpmcg
I didn't look closely at the B1G guidelines (my limit for stupid Covid guidelines was reached about 5 months ago), but if they didn't put in there that if a team CAN PLAY and chooses NOT TO PLAY that it goes on the record as a forfeit, it's just another example of the absolute incompetent buffoonery of conference leadership.
but,but barry wanted to 'get out in front of it'...what a saint

While I would love playing any team this weekend the point of not playing out of conference games is that none of our players coaches etc would come in contact with a team that isnt doing the same testing etc the B1G is doing

While I would love playing any team this weekend the point of not playing out of conference games is that none of our players coaches etc would come in contact with a team that isnt doing the same testing etc the B1G is doing
Well, Nebraska has said they have the testing on their own to take care of a team they are playing.

Well, Nebraska has said they have the testing on their own to take care of a team they are playing.
Exactly. Read an article a couple months ago, Oklahoma paid for all of Missouri State’s testing to ensure guidelines were met and their home opener could be played. Nebraska could easily do the same for UTEP or any other non-conf opponent.

This is all such a sham...and a shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT