ADVERTISEMENT

We have to beat iowa

It will be a challenging game for Iowa, and a very challenging game for Nebraska. Frosty will probably have to lower his 31 point line in the sand for his Defense to win on Friday...more like 17

Reactions: redwine65
I don't want the season to end next friday, I want to see the Huskers win more games
Agreed. Yes it was Maryland and I had to come off my high when they said Maryland gave up 217 points in their last 4 game's. We're below their average.

BUT, it was great to see the team playing with speed and all the young true talent. Kudos to our new kickers!!

Well, its there if the team wants it bad enough.....unlike last 2 years it comes down to the last game to see if we can get into a bowl..Iowa is an unoffical bowl game..win and we get an offical one.....LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

The season didn’t go as expected I do think we have chance to win verse Iowa. Just wondering if Huskers take bid at 5-7 and advantages or disadvantages of going. I think it would be huge to get extra practice maybe upset someone not to interested to be there.

iowa is defiantly a playoff game at this juncture.
I think we can beat iowa if we do what we did today, plus a bit more.

on a side note: the more I watch this joe burrow the more I wonder if bo should be looked at by mental health doctors. I have no idea what he was thinking.

The season didn’t go as expected I do think we have chance to win verse Iowa. Just wondering if Huskers take bid at 5-7 and advantages or disadvantages of going. I think it would be huge to get extra practice maybe upset someone not to interested to be there.
I never looked, but seems like an over abundance of bowl eligible teams.

iowa is defiantly a playoff game at this juncture.
I think we can beat iowa if we do what we did today, plus a bit more.

on a side note: the more I watch this joe burrow the more I wonder if bo should be looked at by mental health doctors. I have no idea what he was thinking.
I love you guys. But seriously drop the Joe Burrow crap. Yes, he’s awesome.

however, he has 3 WRs, a RB and an OL that are amazing. He also had the New Orlean Saints come and tutor their offense with 3 amazing WRs.

but here’s what I don’t get. He didn’t get a damn game under his belt at OSU. He was riding pine. He could have disappeared and never became anything if he didn’t transfer and win that job. He never looked good there.

Reactions: Scott559
Of all the teams capable yet of getting to 6-6 do so 5-7 will not make a bowl game. However there are a few teams that have to win two more games as they are 4-6 going into today.

63 eligible as we speak. 78 spots 13 need 1 win to get eligible, before games played a shot at happening but prolly not lol

Super Bowl for the huskers next week?
lol only Iowa treats regular season games like super bowl. I guarantee very few fans or player thinks this game is that important outside of it getting us to a bowl game and shutting up your asinine fan base. Doesn't matter if it Iowa or Rutgers. The only people who care about Iowa is Iowa.

Super Bowl for the huskers next week?

1uwkne.jpg

I love you guys. But seriously drop the Joe Burrow crap. Yes, he’s awesome.

however, he has 3 WRs, a RB and an OL that are amazing. He also had the New Orlean Saints come and tutor their offense with 3 amazing WRs.

but here’s what I don’t get. He didn’t get a damn game under his belt at OSU. He was riding pine. He could have disappeared and never became anything if he didn’t transfer and win that job. He never looked good there.

Im not sure which is worse, having burrow as 4th string ...

or saying "well your dad played here, and we know you really want to be a Husker,,,,, but no, not interested at all!" :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT