NC State -1.5 over Maryland
Notre Dame -4.5 over South Carolina
Clemson -6 over VOLS
Bama -5.5 Over K-State
Kentucky -3 over ioway
Miss St PK Illinois
LSU -7 over Purdue
Utah -2.5 over Penn St

Hard to believe that Wisconsin is favored over Oklahoma State. They'll be without Mertz and Allen, won't they? The Clemson over Tennessee line seems high.

Reactions: leodisflowers
It’s early.. you don’t wager on them yet even though Kentucky looks very intriguing.
Herky’s will have no one that ever started a game and Brian sucks..

Hearing that Kentucky will be without quite a few guys including WL....

I remember when players loved going to bowl games but now that they opt out it's just not the same anymore. It was a joyous time of the year watching these bowl games during the holidays, not so much anymore. jmo not shared by many I'm sure.

KSU is a well-coached team that will battle but bama has WAY more talent and I don't see them halfassing this. They had a disappointing season, Saban will want to make a statement that he's not slipping.

I remember when players loved going to bowl games but now that they opt out it's just not the same anymore. It was a joyous time of the year watching these bowl games during the holidays, not so much anymore. jmo not shared by many I'm sure.
Agreed.

If players opt out they should forfeit their scholarship for the fall semester. NCAA shoulda got in front of this.
Its a fair trade…dont wanna play? Fine, but dont expect schools to pay your scholarship for the one reason you are there.
Ship has sailed though. NCaa is dumb.

Hard to believe that Wisconsin is favored over Oklahoma State. They'll be without Mertz and Allen, won't they? The Clemson over Tennessee line seems high.
Okie lite is really bad. Think they checked out midway thru the season. Tenn qb out.

We have Bowl lines​

Is that better than bowel lines?

ADVERTISEMENT