ADVERTISEMENT

We have a kicker.

Hey, he made some on the road, and I wish they would have tried a fg when they failed to score a td on that wannabe superman leap. Not saying it would have won the game but it's good to see some positive in that area.

I said it a couple weeks ago, if Hohl and Alvano are our only options, you roll with Hohl. He should’ve just locked that up.
Right now that is true. I'm not sure if Alvano will ever be the same after his surgery. An extended period of time off from kicking would probably be a good thing for Alvano. He needs to let the tissue just rest.

Right now that is true. I'm not sure if Alvano will ever be the same after his surgery. An extended period of time off from kicking would probably be a good thing for Alvano. He needs to let the tissue just rest.
Agreed. Even if healthy, the only chances he should be given to turn a corner should be in garbage time or a Hohl injury.

Agreed. Even if healthy, the only chances he should be given to turn a corner should be in garbage time or a Hohl injury.
He played with his injury last fall too so I'm not going to totally discount his ability. His injury is just a nagging deal and it's not his fault. I can't even imagine having groin surgery then trying to kick even months afterwards. He's tried to work through it and I hope he eventually gets back to normal and the form he showed before he tore it. People on this board are too critical of injured kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT