ADVERTISEMENT

we have a chance

contrary to public opinion on this board,i think we have a chance against oklahoma. there qb is'nt very good he's no sam bradford or baker mayfield, hell i think adrian is better than him. they have no rb's like in the past greg pruit ,adrian peterson etc... they are ordinary. if our offensive line can have a good day we have a chance,our defense is coming along, i honestly think it will be closer than 22 points,if we have a couple of breaks in our favor,watch out ~!
Congrats on making Message Board Geniuses.

Reactions: antirowboat
Any of y’all watch that QB1 reality show on Netflix? Rattler was on there and he is an insufferable butthole. Couldn’t stand him.

Also they play in the big 12. Is there success even that relevant? They make the final 4 and get there dicks stomped

My opinion is Nebraska needs to take their time on offense. Let clock run. Keep the defense fresh. If it becomes a track meet they are in trouble. I have been fairly impressed with your defense. The problem becomes time of possession and they wear down due to running high tempo offense.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
If the coaches can motivate your boyz and pump them up to give their best, have a decent game plan, I see no reason Nebraska isn't in this game. I've seen scenarios like this play out many times where one team is heavily favored in all respects and the underdog shows up to play that day. And in this case, it's not like the talent gap is that vast. As a non-nebraska fan, i am not alone thinking you guys will leave everything on the field and surprise the prognosticators win or lose.

Paul Crewe: The most important thing to remember is: to protect your quarterback—ME! There is always a chance but it starts with the O-line. Start counting pancakes and sustain your blocks.

contrary to public opinion on this board,i think we have a chance against oklahoma. there qb is'nt very good he's no sam bradford or baker mayfield, hell i think adrian is better than him. they have no rb's like in the past greg pruit ,adrian peterson etc... they are ordinary. if our offensive line can have a good day we have a chance,our defense is coming along, i honestly think it will be closer than 22 points,if we have a couple of breaks in our favor,watch out ~!
Yeah! A chance in hell. You should publicly apologize when we're behind 35-0 at the midpoint of the second quarter.

Yeah! A chance in hell. You should publicly apologize when we're behind 35-0 at the midpoint of the second quarter.

After the loss to IL these weird posters trying to defend Scott Frost these last two weeks were not around after that loss and will not be around at 2:30 pm CT tomorrow.

After the loss to IL these weird posters trying to defend Scott Frost these last two weeks were not around after that loss and will not be around at 2:30 pm CT tomorrow.
i'll check in weather we win or lose,i've been a husker fan since 1950 i was 12 yrs. old with the battery operated radio on (we had no electricity) i will never turn my back on the huskers or talk bad about frost, he is the only homegrown qb that gave us a national championship.

Reactions: dinglefritz
i'll check in weather we win or lose,i've been a husker fan since 1950 i was 12 yrs. old with the battery operated radio on (we had no electricity) i will never turn my back on the huskers or talk bad about frost, he is the only homegrown qb that gave us a national championship.
Some have already chalked up the L without playing the game.. I guess we should have saved the money on sending the team down there. We could have just let them run the schooner around the field playing Boomer Sooner without all the expense of travel. That said, from a financial standpoint it was sooooo stupid to not buy out this contract. This was all about nostalgia and not about good business sense. Now that it's here, we have as good of a chance of beating OU this year as anybody else in their conference.

Reactions: BuckysBoys1
Some have already chalked up the L without playing the game.. I guess we should have saved the money on sending the team down there. We could have just let them run the schooner around the field playing Boomer Sooner without all the expense of travel. That said, from a financial standpoint it was sooooo stupid to not buy out this contract. This was all about nostalgia and not about good business sense. Now that it's here, we have as good of a chance of beating OU this year as anybody else in their conference.

Man... it's good to see so many Husker fans travel to Norman. Huskers everywhere. Temporarily, things seem right in the world once again.

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT