ADVERTISEMENT

We fought to play football for this?

Sadly clowns like you for 20 years crying for everyone’s job is a huge part of the problem. If you are so unhappy the GTFO. And don’t come back when things are improved. You certainly aren’t helping them improve and had no part of us ever being good.
Unless there are changes it will not improve we see other programs get better but not us

Unless there are changes it will not improve we see other programs get better but not us
Need more talent, more experience. We can't beat OSU straight up right now, few teams can. Frost is putting a better product on the field let the season play out.

Reactions: bshirt73
I'd rather see us play a fair game against somebody other than a national championship contender before I judge how good we are.
What wasn't fair? The weather and field conditions were the same for both teams. Each team played with 11 on the field. Both teams had 4 downs to make 10 yards for another set of 4 downs.

Frost called a decent game, we threw a lot of looks at OSU.

That drive before half that led to OSU scoring was bad. Should have been doing enough to get into halftime 17-14

Also, we need to get Mills some more carries. Running these 2 qbs everywhere had a bit of the feel when Solich ran qbs 75% of the time.

This gameplan probably won’t be like much others this year, so I would take it at face value.

Reactions: Baxter48
I look at it this way, these guys didn’t have any spring ball to work on everything not much fall work outs thank you big 10. I thought they played pretty good, yes I know Ohio st didn’t have spring ball but they didnt need in compared to Nebraska with a complete rebuild if we haven’t improved by week 8 then I’ll be complaining and disappointed

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT