ADVERTISEMENT

We Called It!!!

Nope, OSU is indeed 2-1 (Iowa lost that 3rd game 20-17) vs Iowa and OSU is currently 14-2 out of the last 16 games vs Iowa genius.

"In July 2011 Ohio State vacated all of their 2010 victories in response to the NCAA infractions committed by five players, which Coach Jim Tressel had covered up at the time. This included their victory against the Hawkeyes."[62]

again, as I said, OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in the last 3 games they have played and the Hawkeyes have badly outscored them in those games

Vacated has nothing to do with the score of the game Buckethead..

I didn't claim that Iowa outscored OSU in 2 of the last 3 games they played ... I specifically stated that OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in their last 3 meetings

vacated has everything to do with wins

"In July 2011 Ohio State vacated all of their 2010 victories in response to the NCAA infractions committed by five players, which Coach Jim Tressel had covered up at the time. This included their victory against the Hawkeyes."[62]

again, as I said, OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in the last 3 games they have played and the Hawkeyes have badly outscored them in those games

Hey genius, that still doesn’t mean Iowa beat OSU. OSU won that game 20-17. They eventually had their win vacated but it by no means mean Iowa won the head to head game. It’s not rocket science. Even you should understand that. I know you are slow and all but this takes the cake, even for you.

OSU vs Iowa’s last 3 games

That equals OSU 2-1 vs Iowa....as simple as that.

Last edited:
I didn't claim that Iowa outscored OSU in 2 of the last 3 games they played ... I specifically stated that OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in their last 3 meetings

vacated has everything to do with wins

Who won the game that was played There was a game played statistics prove it, and then vacated..NCAA didn’t give them the win which means vacated...

I'm sure the idea that OSU will beat us up physically had nothing to do with the way Barry set up the schedule. :rolleyes: With no fans in the stands our best chance to win one of those games might be to catch OSU not quite up to speed in their first game.

What kind of conference allows one of the school's ADs to set up the schedule?

Please quit whining

hey guys remember the 2013 ncaa tournament where louisville outscored all those teams but no champion was crowned?

I bet all the teams they outscored still crow about not actually losing to them.

very surprised michigan doesn't have a "2013: didn't technically lose in the national title game" banner hanging.

hey guys remember the 2013 ncaa tournament where louisville outscored all those teams but no champion was crowned?

I bet all the teams they outscored still crow about not actually losing to them.

very surprised michigan doesn't have a "2013: didn't technically lose in the national title game" banner hanging.

again please point to where I said Iowa technically didn’t lose to OSU in 2010?

please do some research in what vacated wins mean for the teams involved

I never accused you of anything except for being madly in love with pointless semantics.

reggie bush technically never won a heisman. louisville didn't technically win a title in 2013.

nobody will ever side with your argument that vacated wins didn't happen. pointless pointless pointless. story of your life.

Hey genius, that still doesn’t mean Iowa beat OSU. OSU won that game 20-17. They eventually had their win vacated but it by no means mean Iowa won the head to head game. It’s not rocket science. Even you should understand that. I know you are slow and all but this takes the cake, even for you.

Here is some research.

OSU had more points at the final whistle, but they didn't *win* because years later some stuffed suits said so.

lol imagine thinking you're clever by making a point this obnoxious. insufferable as ever.

OSU's 2010 wins were vacated in July 2011 - so it was hardly "years later" -- in fact it wasn't even a 12 months later .. and the "stuffed suits" were from OSU

the Iowa game that OSU vacated was a 3 point game - OSU played 5 ineligible players that season including their starting QB -the backup that year was none other than Joseph N. Bauserman

every touchdown OSU scored in the Iowa game directly involved ineligible players - one ran for a touchdown and another threw for a touchdown

OSU's season 2010 wins were vacated in July 2011 - so it was hardly "years later" -- in fact it wasn't even a 12 months later .. and the "stuffed suits" were from the OSU athletic department

the Iowa game that OSU vacated was a 3 point game - OSU played 5 ineligible players that season including their starting QB -the backup that year was none other than Joseph N. Bauserman

every touchdown OSU scored in the Iowa game directly involved ineligible players - one ran for a touchdown and another threw for a touchdown
i'm sure iowa is still pounding their chests about not technically losing that game, right alongside you

KF's preseason speech every game since has to include this outstanding achievement of not technically losing to osu in 2010

bet they've got a banner hanging and everything

now get to the point where you say iowa not technically losing by 3 that year points to why SF and all of Husker nation are hypocrites or cowards or terrible or blah blah blah we get blown out by 50 and iowa doesn't.

we all know it's coming.

it is pretty evident you don't know how vacated wins work
they're vacated. wiped from the record books.

too bad everyone's memories and the box scores aren't wiped alongside them.

all that's evident here is your insistence on defending a pointless position using semantics to prove some kind of point that's long been lost to your insufferable douchebaggery.

KF's preseason speech every game since has to include this outstanding achievement of not technically losing to osu in 2010

bet they've got a banner hanging and everything

now get to the point where you say iowa not technically losing by 3 that year points to why SF and all of Husker nation are hypocrites or cowards or terrible or blah blah blah we get blown out by 50 and iowa doesn't.

we all know it's coming.

again ... it is painfully obvious you don't know how vacated wins work

Iowa lost that game ... which is why I never claimed Iowa won the game or didn't lose the game
OSU didn't win the game as it was vacated

every time in the last several posts you write "not technically losing" or the like, clearly shows you are in need of further education around the subject of vacated wins ... the wins are vacated from the team penalized -- the losses of their opponents are not vacated

again ... it is painfully obvious you don't know how vacated wins work

Iowa lost that game ... which is why I never claimed Iowa won the game or didn't lose the game
OSU didn't win the game as it was vacated

every time in the last several posts you write "not technically losing" or the like, clearly shows you are in need of further education around the subject of vacated wins
your grand point of all this is..?

Seems as though someone's brain has been vacated out of his head, don't believe the vast majority here care if a team was "given" a win as opposed to "earning" it.

confused .... where in any of this did anyone claim that a team was "given" a win?
which team was "given" a win?

in their last 3 games vs iowa, OSU is 1-1 while iowa is 1-2

I'm @jlb321 and i support this message

exactly like my original post on the subject stated ... in the last 3 games between Iowa and OSU, OSU has 1 win

it took you 9 posts to finally grasp the elementary concept of "vacated wins"

congrats!!!

I knew you could do it

good_job_star_sticker-rbf6abdb374894fb6b5f5cf1ba59a30a5_0ugdr_8byvr_704.jpg

exactly like my original post on the subject stated ... in the last 3 games between Iowa and OSU, OSU has 1 win

it took you 9 posts to finally grasp the elementary concept of "vacated wins"

congrats!!!

I knew you could do it

good_job_star_sticker-rbf6abdb374894fb6b5f5cf1ba59a30a5_0ugdr_8byvr_704.jpg
in an ocean of obnoxious posts citing technicalities, semantics and selectively manipulated stats, this one may be the most pointless of them all.

as always, keep up the atrocious work.

Give it up because HE can’t admit there was a game that was played and someone won and someone lost...
it must be nice to live in a world where you have as many heismans as reggie bush and the huskers have as many men's hoops national titles as louisville since 2013, eh, @jlb321?

Please quit whining
whining? I said earlier that I like playing OSU the first game. I just don't believe it is right for the AD of a school to be setting the schedule for their division competitors. It isn't logical for him to be able to do that. Playing OSU the first game of the season is a great opportunity for us and a loss unless we get blown out will mean little.

We need to stop bitching about the schedule. WE need to be better and start beating these teams. If we want to get back to competing for conference titles, we need to beat these teams. As others have said, it’s time to nut up and play ball.

Reactions: Sinomatic
We need to stop bitching about the schedule. WE need to be better and start beating these teams. If we want to get back to competing for conference titles, we need to beat these teams. As others have said, it’s time to nut up and play ball.
That sounds cute, but we can’t just show up and beat Ohio State, we have to build to that and the first step is winning games. Scheduling helps a lot with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT