ADVERTISEMENT

We Called It!!!

That game will be nationally televised and will draw a large audience. It's a smart move for the B1G. IMO, there are more upsets that happen that first game of the season than any other single week of the year. I like it.
Why yes it certainly will. Just putting NU right up there on the biggest stage in the game that's most likely to be most watched. Huuuuuuge opportunity for some kind out outcome.

Wisconsin schedule

Week 1, 10/24 - vs. Illinois
Week 2, 10/31 - at Nebraska
Week 3, 11/7 - vs. Purdue
Week 4, 11/14 - at Michigan
Week 5, 11/21 - at Northwestern
Week 6, 11/28 - vs. Minnesota
Week 7, 12/5 - vs. Indiana
Week 8, 12/12 - at Iowa

That game will be nationally televised and will draw a large audience. It's a smart move for the B1G. IMO, there are more upsets that happen that first game of the season than any other single week of the year. I like it.
Not saying we have any chance to win but the game for the East will be the following week. OSU potentially looking ahead might help us cover that 24.5 spread. 😄

Wisconsin schedule

Week 1, 10/24 - vs. Illinois
Week 2, 10/31 - at Nebraska
Week 3, 11/7 - vs. Purdue
Week 4, 11/14 - at Michigan
Week 5, 11/21 - at Northwestern
Week 6, 11/28 - vs. Minnesota
Week 7, 12/5 - vs. Indiana
Week 8, 12/12 - at Iowa
It seems very clear that Barry set up Wisconsin's schedule to attempt favor their chances of meeting OSU in the CCG. I'm not whining about playing OSU but good heavens they got a good draw. Yikes. This conference sucks. I'm sure that he had Kevin Warren's full blessings to do as he pleased to NU.

Well hey, at least PSU is coming to Lincoln Nebraska. First time since 2012. But imagine that, we finally get PSU at home but it’s a time with no fans allowed. Screw you BIG 10

Not saying we have any chance to win but the game for the East will be the following week. OSU potentially looking ahead might help us cover that 24.5 spread. 😄
I'm sure the idea that OSU will beat us up physically had nothing to do with the way Barry set up the schedule. :rolleyes: With no fans in the stands our best chance to win one of those games might be to catch OSU not quite up to speed in their first game.

What kind of conference allows one of the school's ADs to set up the schedule?

It seems very clear that Barry set up Wisconsin's schedule to attempt favor their chances of meeting OSU in the CCG. I'm not whining about playing OSU but good heavens they got a good draw. Yikes. This conference sucks. I'm sure that he had Kevin Warren's full blessings to do as he pleased to NU.
That's unfortunately the way the world works. They SHOULD want everything to be fair and teams to settle everything on the field. They're rewarded for getting 1-2 teams through as unscathed as possible to get somebody into that playoff and create a compelling CCG. The choice becomes pretty clear.

Going to take into consideration that none of these games will have any fans in them so how ever they work the sound system in the stadium there isn’t going to be any home field advantage..
Watching okie stste they are about half full it seems.. will the big follow

Besides the nation wide delusional fans that generate $ there is nothing else your school brings to this conference . The feeling is mutual on leaving and crawling back to the big12.

I’m pretty sure the Husker bring as much if not more then Iowa does....just saying. If the Huskers should leave the BIG 10 then Iowa should have left decades ago....

Easy to say for a Hawkeye fan that gets handed cupcake schedules year in and year out. Always easy to poke fun then, isn’t it? Just wait my friend....Huskers coming for revenge this season vs Iowa. ;)

Last edited:
Easy to say for a Hawkeye fan that gets handed cupcake schedules year in and year out. Always easy to poke fun. Just wait my friend....Huskers come for revenge this season vs Iowa. ;)

Listen to the guy from Ioway, game with Ohio St gets thrown out while Nebraska game against Rutgers gets thrown out..

How convenient for them playing a bad Michigan St team instead of playing Ohio St who they have only played twice in 10 years..

Listen to the guy from Ioway, game with Ohio St gets thrown out while Nebraska game against Rutgers gets thrown out..

How convenient for them playing a bad Michigan St team instead of playing Ohio St who they have only played twice in 10 years..

It’s funny how that worked out for them eh? They magically get their OSU game taken off the schedule and then they are going to come over here and poke fun at us??? Yeah that’s rich...lmfao

If you combine the score of those 2 games Iowa has outscored OSU by over 3 touchdowns

OSU only has 1 win in the last 3 games they have played against Iowa and have been badly outscored by the Hawkeyes in those games

And you are DEAD WRONG, OSU is 14-2 vs Iowa in the last 16 games genius. OSU had that win vacated yes but they did indeed BEAT Iowa 20-17

This thread is refreshing. Iowa trolls here talking talking smack our own suppose to be Husker fan that has been nothing but a troll running his gums. It really must be time for some football. Thank you baby Jesus. Disclaimer as long as the big 10 ,

And you are DEAD wrong, OSU is 14-2 vs Iowa in the last 16 games genius. OSU had that win vacated yes but they did indeed BEAT Iowa 20-17

as I said.... OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in their last 3 games

as I said.... OSU only has 1 win against Iowa in their last 3 games

Nope, OSU is indeed 2-1 (Iowa lost that 3rd game 20-17) vs Iowa and OSU is currently 14-2 out of the last 16 games vs Iowa, genius.

Here is their last 3 games....

Last edited:
Barry doesn’t pick the schedule. He was on the scheduling committee in terms of when the season starts etc. You can thank the Big Ten conference (Warren) for your schedule. I also see you have PSU in week 4. Brutal.

I understand Moos was on the committee as well.
Let's all keep our panties on.

Reactions: Sinomatic
ADVERTISEMENT